Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nsfw- does anyone feel sorry for Abi Titmuss?

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
link leads to some nsfw stuff, best be careful about these things..?

regarding the sahme etc.. i would have thought she woud have to sign release for the film o be marketed, and so would get a cut of the profits..

also saw some documentary featuring her various photoshoots, where she stated she owned all the pics taken, and makes ££ every time they are printed in papers, mags etc.

no idea if the totally titmus site is hers though..

The Secret Diaries Of Abigail Titmuss published by Headline on 24th July on at £7.99. To order your copy for £7.59 free postage please call the News of the World Bookshop on 08700 715517

thats the only details she is interested in

The Secret Diaries Of Abigail Titmuss published by Headline on 24th July on at £7.99. To order your copy for £7.59 free postage please call the News of the World Bookshop on 08700 715517

thats the only details she is interested in

Alternatively if you fancy wanking over her tedious memoirs you can get it from play.com for 4.99 instead.

http://www.play.com/Books/Books/4-/3579116/-/Product.html?searchstring=The+Secret+Diaries+of+Abigail+Titmuss&searchsource=0

I do feel for her. Every time I see that video of her licking that coloured bird's arse a little tear of white wee appears.

your dick obviously can spot "racism and sexism" in one sentence:thumbsup:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Ive often thought of kicking her back doors in....just for old-time sake like!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here