Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nsfw- does anyone feel sorry for Abi Titmuss?

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Lesbian, sex, orgies, drugs, shame me, Abi Titmuss | Showbiz | News of the World

oh, the shame of it- abi bares her soul about bein so naiive about being with john leslie, drugs, 3 way sex..

and a what a surprise, there just happens to be a new book out...

how convenient.

I feel very sorry for her, I know what it's like when the Red Tops come knocking. I was very nearly weak once myself and I was going the sell the news of my sex life to them too. It's easy done when times are hard.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Feel sorry for her?

She's just using the system for her own benefit. What her relations must think of her is another matter.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
She's a qualified staff nurse. She could return to a proper key-worker job anytime she liked

Except it don't pay anywhere near the same as being a trashy Z-list 'celebrity'

What a rubbish state of affairs

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
She's a qualified staff nurse. She could return to a proper key-worker job anytime she liked

Except it don't pay anywhere near the same as being a trashy Z-list 'celebrity'

What a rubbish state of affairs

You would though :thumbsup:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I do feel for her. Every time I see that video of her licking that coloured bird's arse a little tear of white wee appears.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hmmm.

I notice in that video on the NOTW site she describes the day the tape of her, Leslie and the other woman was put out for public consumption as "the worst day of my life".

What, the day when you went from being a nurse on £19k per year to appearing on the front of every lads magazine in the country? Yep, I'm sure it was utterly, painfully appalling...

I also notice for the purpose of her book she's calling herself Abigail rather than Abi. A bid for credibility, perhaps?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here