Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - time for bed!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Goodnight team c/r :moo:
Don't give up the fight, obviously the circumstances this evening have de-railed the momentous news. Be strong team I am off to Coventry tomorrow will have to see if I can find ace.
:moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Goodnight team :(

Old Moo Head

Dec 30, 2011
Good Morning People of the Childish Ramblings.
DO NOT BE AFRAID - I am not an angry god but I come to you in troubled times.
The NSC Mafia are on the rise and you must defeat them for me.
Return of the Rev, with :hilton:, you must command your army of red squirrels against them.
seagullondon - one of our number 8ace has recently been banished from this place, it is your job to seek him out and ensure his safe return.
Kazenga <3 you will take charge of the legion of honey badgers and DESTROY the mafia once and for all!

I will not be appearing before you again anytime soon so I will leave you to do my bidding.
Remember :moo: loves all his children.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Good Morning People of the Childish Ramblings.
DO NOT BE AFRAID - I am not an angry god but I come to you in troubled times.
The NSC Mafia are on the rise and you must defeat them for me.
Return of the Rev, with :hilton:, you must command your army of red squirrels against them.
seagullondon - one of our number 8ace has recently been banished from this place, it is your job to seek him out and ensure his safe return.
Kazenga <3 you will take charge of the legion of honey badgers and DESTROY the mafia once and for all!

I will not be appearing before you again anytime soon so I will leave you to do my bidding.
Remember :moo: loves all his children.

Your will be done :bowdown:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Happy New Year team :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here