Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - time for bed!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
[MENTION=3930]Kaz[/MENTION]enga<3 you know you have said something bad when rev gives you a :facepalm:

night team :hilton:

:xmas:

Alexandre Frutos

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
[MENTION=3930]Kaz[/MENTION]enga<3 you know you have said something bad when rev gives you a :facepalm:

night team :hilton:

:xmas:

Alexandre Frutos

oh dear its so late ive mentioned the wrong person :facepalm:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Morning kaz :facepalm:

Morning 8ace :moo:

Morning rev :hilton:

Morning santa :xmas:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Good Morning team :moo:

Are you coming to famler tomorrow rev? If we lose i think we will have to blame you :moo:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Sorry mate sat in the cursed seat:facepalm: moved on 73 minutes and we had a few chances after that??? Need to sort this out before southampton game:moo: GOOD NIGHT TEAM:moo:

:facepalm: you need to find a new seat :moo: there are plenty of JCL empty ones about :moo: still have the great escape tune in my head. was so brilliant and just perfect for the situation. never experienced anything like it at a football match! :moo:

night team :moo:

:facepalm: you need to find a new seat :moo: there are plenty of JCL empty ones about :moo: still have the great escape tune in my head. was so brilliant and just perfect for the situation. never experienced anything like it at a football match! :moo:

night team :moo:

That game made the amex really feel like home for the first time for me! It goes to show you can't prefabricate the atmosphere it has to be organic,the amex has come of age!:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here