Mar 15, 2011
:moo: Good morning team c/r :moo:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Goodnight team :moo:
Hope the funeral went as well as can be expected rev. :angel:
Hope u are taking one for the team and staying away from Falmer tomorrow :ascarf:
Looking forward to watching my mate Wama's band supporting Peter and the test tube babies at Dick's tomorrow.
Might get a :ban: on here soon.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
:moo: Morning Team :moo: We can post what we like about that palace **** Churley on here. He Won't read it :hilton:

3 points today please :moo:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
:tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble:

:moo:

Hope the funeral went as well as can be expected rev. :angel:
Hope u are taking one for the team and staying away from Falmer tomorrow :ascarf:
Looking forward to watching my mate Wama's band supporting Peter and the test tube babies at Dick's tomorrow.
Might get a :ban: on here soon.

funeral went ok mate,north chapel overflowing and a few too many drinks, a rough old weekend.
night team
RIP peps

Good morning team c/r:moo::hilton::cool::guitar::afro: getting a bit worried about attending the amex i have only seen 1 win and 1 draw from my wsu seat so far,missed gills,sunderland,barnsley,blackpool,cov,nf games altogether:facepalm: watched donnie from the south stand??? and the hull game from wsl(should have been 1901 but wrong shoes:shrug:) SHOULD I STAY HOME?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Good morning team c/r:moo::hilton::cool::guitar::afro: getting a bit worried about attending the amex i have only seen 1 win and 1 draw from my wsu seat so far,missed gills,sunderland,barnsley,blackpool,cov,nf games altogether:facepalm: watched donnie from the south stand??? and the hull game from wsl(should have been 1901 but wrong shoes:shrug:) SHOULD I STAY HOME?

:moo: good morning team :moo:

STAY HOME REV :moo: take one for the team. and then you can be a JCL next season when we get promoted if we keep winning while you're not here :afro:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here