Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - time for bed!

the orange square!!!!!!!!!!! arch enemys of the sav!!!!!:ohmy: got some of the orange square guys on our notts coach to be fair:thumbsup:GOOD TO SEE YOU UP THERE:smile: NIGHTMARE BOOKING OLYMPIC TICKETS £500 FOR US TO HAVE 3 HOURS IN THE STADIUM:facepalm: HOW THE HELL CAN YOU OVER BOOK:mad: WOULD HAVE HAD THOUSANDS GOING OUT MY ACCOUNT:eek:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
:hilton: Good night team c/r - got a wedding to go to tomorrow, would rather be playing golf but am a friend of the family so can't get out of it :facepalm:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
:hilton: Goodnight team, got fingers and tops with one of the bridesmaids, Pippa I think she said her name was. Gave her a moody number, don't want her to ring me as she wasa bit la-di-dah.

DON't CALL IT WITHERS :facepalm:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Goodnight rev :bigwave:
Gave Pippa my number, she's been texting me all evening, sounds like hard work gonna have to give her the swerve :smokin:

Hi sounds a real problem! did you show her your crown jewels? that might explain alot:wink: get her to pm me and i'll give her a stiff talking to for ya:love: all over at the wd stadium my boy found it a bit emotional but it left me unaffected found the whole thing too contrived tbo.The dark old days were far more exciting but thats in the past now,with falmer its a new dawn.:hilton:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Goodnight team :smokin:
This Pippa thing is turning into a bit of a nightmare, Mrs ace returned from her long stay at her sisters this morning with her sister in tow only for Pippa to show up ten mins later. Luckily I was playing golf so managed to escape. When I got back they were all in bed, said they were tired but not one of them had cooked my tea :angry:

Anyway, onwards to the promised land :amex: with all the JCLs :facepalm:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Good night team c/r :fishing:
If we keep catching this many we should be able to supply all the chip shops in Brighton for years :smokin:
Had a busy day today, had to nip off to Pakistan to do a little job for someone, luckily it was done and dusted in time for me to get back to watch the cricket :drink:
:hilton:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
did you sing the muslamic ray gun song as you let them have it? i miss that little tune,would they play it at falmer when the albion run out?:smokin:

This is what we sang:

I don't know what I've been told,
Eskimo pussy is mighty cold!

WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION SOLDIER?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here