Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - time for bed!

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
night lads

so annoyed it was not seats they put it yesterday,

i got so excited like a child :p

hopefully soon!

morning team c/r another great day in store!gonna miss the game saturday :eek: having mrs rev time??? the albion and youth footie taking over a bit:glare:Brighton til i die is a play about several albion fans and the agonies we have all gone through,its funny,emotional and sometimes a little cheesy but with good audience participation its a great night! Its up to date to include falmer so should be interesting! worth going along:thumbsup:

Last edited:

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
morning team

ace just keep your head straight :D

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Goodnight lads :thumbsup:
No football for me tomorrow in Bracknell at the missus's house :eek:
Plan on catching BTID too sounds brilliant :rave:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Goodnight team c/r :bigwave:
Thinking about it maybe one of these muslamic death rays caused my neck problems :annoyed:
Mrs Ace has been away all week at her sisters, she just text me this picture of them:

Michelle-Marsh-1082670.jpg

Not happy with the early kick off tomorrow :tantrum:
:smokin:

good morning team c/r dont forget 1pm ko and watch out for the muslamic ray guns!Ace i think i might of solved your neck prob!just need to know how tall mrs ace is!???GOING TO BTID ON THE WEDNESDAY! ps i've been inspecting your wife and sisters picture and have developed an ache myself:blush:

Last edited:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Good morning all
F1 season under way :clap2:
Albion on the radio at 1 :clap2:
England after that :clap2:
It's going to be a greeeeeat day

FIVER ON GORDON TO SCORE HIS FIRST GOAL TODAY

Morning team c/r :bigwave: . Won £5.80 on the euromillions - is this enough to buy a muslamic ray gun ???
:smokin:
pound shop! you can arm the whole of team c/r for that and still have change!:smokin:MORNING TEAM C/R WITH OUR MUSLAMIC RAY GUNS WE CAN MARCH ON NSC MAFIA AND GET OLD MOO HEAD RELEASED AND BACK TO HIS OLD POSITION!:cool::cool::smokin::DTHE REVOLUTION STARTS TODAY:hilton::guns::hammer::hilton:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here