Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - time for bed!

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
:moo: Morning chaps :moo:

Myself & dannyseagull will be making the trip to the souless stadium, Have to say i can't remember the last time i was so underwhelmed at the thought of an away game :glare:

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Morning everyone.

Not making the trip up but I say that alot and leave it all last minute and end up going so still a chance of going but have a good day tomorrow :falmer:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Goodnight Rev :amex: Goodnight Ace :bigwave: Goodnight Mr :lol: Goodnight Marc :bhasign:
Marc the only one of the c/r crew not heading up to MK then? Enjoy listening to it :drink:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Night rev :smokin: , night Tony :drink:, night mr :ascarf:, night gor :bounce:
Gor is really letting the side down not going to MK dongs :tantrum:
Top tip: if you are getting the direct train to MK change at East Croydon instead of Clapham to make sure you get a seat :thumbsup:

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
i want to go =/ but not going on my Larry, so a date with seagulls players is the end result!

enjoy boys! and cheer em on :)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
morning rev :smokin: morning mr :smokin: morning gor :smokin: morning tony :smokin:
Half day at work this morning then off to Yeovil this afternoon :drink:
:ascarf:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Goodnight Rev :bigwave: Goodnight Ace, Hope you had a good night :ascarf: Goodnight Shaun :cheers: Goodnight Marc :stupid:

Brilliant nights football, I never disliked Southampton fans before tonight. Would love it if they never got out of League One

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here