Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - Gyan Riggs

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Suing Twitter.

Here's a thought. If you wanna bang Timogen Homas don't get married and have kids first eh?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
where have you got that from? Would be a bit stupid to sue an American company over freedom of speech and confirm what everyone already knows you did in the process

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Unfortunately the fact that he quite probably uses Twatter himself to get across his version of what is happening in his celebrity life will pretty well f*** any claim he has against others for doing the same, particularly when what is being said by others happens to be true. Fortunately there are no injunctions, super or otherwise , that can silence the jolly old worldwide web.

“If you don’t want to be on the front page of the newspapers, don’t pay hookers to stick dildos up your bum.”

Sky News, 09 May 2011. Marvellous.

[yt]puCTl-J7qz8[/yt]

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I can't find any mention of ryan giggs actually sueing twitter on that page you linked?

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I can't find any mention of ryan giggs actually sueing twitter on that page you linked?

3.57pm: According to Bloomberg, the unnamed "married Premier League footballer" involved in the Imogen Thomas case, is suing Twitter Inc. and some of its users. More details soon.

I don't think we were meant to know it was gyan.

Having said that, if you type 'ryan giggs' into google and wait for the suggestions, they are all 'imogen', 'injunction', 'affair' etc.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Cricky, I just searched T Homas to see who she was and this came up

I thought she would be more Rooney's kind a girl

helen-thomas1.jpg

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I don't think we were meant to know it was gyan.

Having said that, if you type 'ryan giggs' into google and wait for the suggestions, they are all 'imogen', 'injunction', 'affair' etc.

Just me being thick them, I did a CTRL + F for 'giggs' as if that would've worked :facepalm:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
footballer won injuction to make twitter reveal the details of those users leaking the story.

being an US company this is not going to go any further, however it shows that people need to be a little more wary about breaking the injucntion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here