Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC's most promiscuous (2008)

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
The missing poster was....

22. bright1064 3317

:nono: Oh dear!

I bet if you could tell exactly when I posted the majority of those, you would find that hardly any of them are from the second half of 2008.

If I'd kept up with my post rate before, say May/June? I'd probably be higher in this league table!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
6th place is nice. I'd like to thank my lack of job, lack of uni time, lack of social life, lack of regular girlfriend and lack of friends for this award. Next year I'll be going for top spot:thumbsup:

What about the previous two years?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I thought we'd got rid of post counts enabling me to post regular puerile crap without being picked up for it and making the charts, another case of mod abuse :angry:

Not mad enough to flounce yet though...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm embarrassed at my 24th placed finish. Considering I pretty much only post during work time, It's obvious that I'm not exactly giving my employers value for money. :D

Nobody on NSC is ever going to employ me - despite the fact I'm BRILLIANT at it. :nono:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Feck me 5th. And I had a 6 week break. Over 5000 posts of utter drivel. I really need to get out more in 2009.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is anyone going to make a last minute (well, last 8 days) assault on steward 433's position?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Mendoza will give it a damn good try I reckon.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Is anyone going to make a last minute (well, last 8 days) assault on steward 433's position?
More excitingly, the battle for third between Easy 10 and HKFC is far from over. I think Albion's Christmas FORM holds the key here. If Albion actually win a game, we could see much merriment on this board. Easy 10 may be obliged to up his comedy post count and overhaul HKFC's post count. On the other hand, more medicrity from the club and HKFC will pull away in a tide of justifying why he thinks Thicky Adams is such a twat.

It's going to be a rollercoaster ride!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Easy 10 should win that at a canter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here