Votes: 9 29.0%
  • other

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

ziggy

Sep 19, 2003
Hastings
Terrace Dandy said:
Let's get one thing straight, Most off you don't like me and to be honest I couldn't give a monkey. That's your opinion like everyone is entitled to one. It makes me laugh when someone has a few thousand posts and think they can dictate what people can and not say on here. This board is for all brighton fans whether you've got one post or 10,000.

I've got as much right to say what I like with in reason on here and because I post a response and don't leave a childish smile at the end I'm deemed offensive.

Thanks for voting for me and what makes me feel even more welcome is when I log in, It says welcome back Terrace Dandy. At least the board acknowledges me.

And another thing while I'm here, a couple of people have said what would I know having just 14 or so posts? Well, I've been an Albion supporter while most of you was still in nappies.

Toodle pip.
That's one of the most articulate, well thought out replies I've ever seen to direct insults. As a result I have nothing but respect for you T.D. How you can be compared to that educationally challenged f*** wit Ernsest is beyond comprehension. Long may you continue to post.
No prizes for guessing who I'm voting for.:p

MRRF 10

Terrace Dandy said:
A newbie? Thats where your wrong sunshine. Haven't ever thought for one moment that people have different user names?

no guesses what the other user name is.........terrace dandy/berkshire seagull

or

if you're not, be careful when you fall out, he will try and run you over

Last edited:

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
MRRF said:
no guesses what the other user name is.........terrace dandy/berkshire seagull

Afraid not. Should get your facts right before you say anything, other wise I'll have a house drop on you :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here