Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC'ers Saturday antics...

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I've found the time to have a new car radio fitted.
The old one only tunes upwards - it's a pain if I go past the station I want to listen to, as I have to go all the way around again.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The only good thing about there being no football today is that it means Palace have almost an entire fortnight of pain and shame to endure, before they can attempt to make themselves feel better.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Been up since 3am, so far have sorted out my sons CV (it really was a major task trust me!!) as he has an interview for a decent job on Tuesday in Cardiff (good luck son :) ) prepared all the Veg for tomorrows Mahoosive Sunday lunch, the lovely wife has been food shopping so I don have to do any of that this week end (Thank you lovely wife :) ) I have just done us both a Luvverly ham roll and a cuppa.

Now we are going out to get a few bits (Clothing wise) and then picking friends up (@2.45pm) back to ours, park the car up and walk to the local pub, where we will proceed to drink vast amounts of my best mate "Al Cohol" no doubt ending up on silly shots!! (always do!) taxi home, posssible fumble in the jungle (will update you on that one as Percy Pecker does not like to much of my best mate Al Cohol!!) then sleep..................I will of course be doing my moderating duties whilst taking a beverage via my mobile......so all behave please :)

Winchester1

Aug 27, 2012
Downtown Winchester
Going to have a sneaky £5 on Bournemoth, Swindon and Gillingham winning and then its down to my local rugby ground to hopefully see Winchester RFC win promotion! Come on Winch'! Hopefully followed by lots of real ale and celebrations!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Can't believe I'm the first person with this reply.

Getting pissed.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I've just made fairy cakes with two of the kids, we are waiting for them to cool before decorating them. Rock n Roll. I've also been looking at various job sites as I'm looking for a new job.

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Been up since 3am, so far have sorted out my sons CV (it really was a major task trust me!!) as he has an interview for a decent job on Tuesday in Cardiff (good luck son :) ) prepared all the Veg for tomorrows Mahoosive Sunday lunch, the lovely wife has been food shopping so I don have to do any of that this week end (Thank you lovely wife :) ) I have just done us both a Luvverly ham roll and a cuppa.

Now we are going out to get a few bits (Clothing wise) and then picking friends up (@2.45pm) back to ours, park the car up and walk to the local pub, where we will proceed to drink vast amounts of my best mate "Al Cohol" no doubt ending up on silly shots!! (always do!) taxi home, posssible fumble in the jungle (will update you on that one as Percy Pecker does not like to much of my best mate Al Cohol!!) then sleep..................I will of course be doing my moderating duties whilst taking a beverage via my mobile......so all behave please :)

Ha ha best reply so far! Good luck Percy Pecker!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Did a fitness circuit this morning, watching nonsense on tv at the moment and going to take the recycling along in a bit and then visit Tesco. Listened to a bit of commentary from League 1 and decided to do something/anything else.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Was dispatched to Sainsburys,Lewes road by the good lady wife and decided to pop along to the Amex and purchase the Crystal Palace dvd.
Have just finished watching the whole game and pleased to say that I am back up on cloud number nine. :albion2:

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Was dispatched to Sainsburys,Lewes road by the good lady wife and decided to pop along to the Amex and purchase the Crystal Palace dvd.
Have just finished watching the whole game and pleased to say that I am back up on cloud number nine. :albion2:
Good shout! Although must admit not a big fan of a DVD being produced for every home game, seems abit cheesey for my liking! Like that time Sunderland released a DVD for beating Chelsea 3-0 ok so it's a great result but it's just a league game!!

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Good shout! Although must admit not a big fan of a DVD being produced for every home game, seems abit cheesey for my liking! Like that time Sunderland released a DVD for beating Chelsea 3-0 ok so it's a great result but it's just a league game!!

Like yourself, I am not too interested in purchasing every home game on DVD but this DVD is no ordinary game and wanted to make sure that my memory of last weeks match was not playing tricks on me in my old age ( and no, it's better than I remember ). One DVD to put on when you are feeling a little low to make you feel better. :O

Today I shall be mainly following the fortunes of the mighty Newport County, playing away at Stockport County. A play-off position seems a near-certainty now, and outright promotion as champions is not yet out of the question. Losing in the 92nd minute to Kidderminster (who are now top of the table) wasn't a brilliant finish to Tuesday's game. But County have 4 games in hand over the leaders and trail by only 8 points. Mansfield are probably the biggest threat, though.
Not going well at the moment. 1-0 to Stockport County (own goal) and Kiddy won 3-1 away to Southport in the early kick-off.

20 minutes or so to turn things round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here