Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC'er occupations.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Set of Tracksuits said:
A very bored Financial Advisor.

I will remember that when i buy my first house in a few months time. unless your not independant?:)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Uncle Buck said:
Is it a mental health charity and are you sure you work for them and are not just their advertising campaign?

Some people were taking photos of me last week. They told me they were roaming campanologists who had a sideline in photographing those with messiah complexes. I took them at their word, as any normal son of God would.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Set of Tracksuits said:
Independent and self-employed, no ties or bias.

:)

Good luck with the house!

I will remember you, never know who to approach with these things.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Set of Tracksuits said:
Of course, I will remember you next time I need a Project Manager for a Legal Expenses Insurance Intermediary.

;)

:D yeah i am just one of those people you know your going to need :D

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
ex RN (19 years) now a team leader for a franchise that teaches learners with special needs, mental health problems, disabilities (physical and mental) blah blah blah............good job though

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Set of Tracksuits said:
Fee-based.

:p

Fair play. I'll assume you are in the minority of nice IFAs that I've come across then.

I used to be an Annuity Administrator, prior to realising my true calling as a vandal, so fending off stroppy IFAs is something I got well used to!

:lolol:

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Curious Orange said:
Fair play. I'll assume you are in the minority of nice IFAs that I've come across then.

I used to be an Annuity Administrator, prior to realising my true calling as a vandal, so fending off stroppy IFAs is something I got well used to!

:lolol:

We're not all that bad, honest!

:)

I did my training working as an IFA account manager, so I know how some of them can behave sometimes.

You just remember the stroppy ones more easily than you remember the nice ones!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here