Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC'er occupations.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
f*** knows what I'm meant to do but I have a computer, a phone and a radio. Supposedly if anything goes wrong at Gatwick airport I am first line of support, in practice however nothing ever goes wrong or if it does it's fixed before anyone can be bothered to tell me.

To this day I cannot fathom how I am paid this much to sit around surfing the net, watching DVD's and playing PlayStation. If they just let me install FM2005 on the machine and unplugged the phone then it would be the best job ever.

Oh and my boss works in a completely different building, and only during office hours, meaning I am left to my own devices 90% of the time which is blissful.

Thank f*** the airport is no longer government owned or taxpayers would go nuts at the money wasted on keeping me employed. Truly unbelievable

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
The Large One said:
Graphic designer.

That record sleeve at the top of the page is one of the articles I would taken into consideration, m'lud.

A person who takes snaps. The cover photo on that record sleeve at the top of the page is one of the articles I would like taken into consideration, m'lud.

miguelpea

Sep 17, 2004
Near the park.
Well, I do all manner of things at the moment. Having just finished my PhD in Albion technology, I'm obviously looking around for something rather magnificent. But in truth I'd be happy just to end it all with a spectacular coronary episode on the day the BLUE ARMY travel to Barcelona/Turin/Milan/Dortmund when the ALBION, well established in new home stadium, win the european cup (as English champions)

It's coming home.

Get to Cardiff or batty.:wave: :safeway2: :safeway2: :bigwave: :albion: :drink: :drink: :drink: :falmer: :safeway :albion: :albion:

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
High school Latin teacher, chess team coach and chess club advisor.

Will conjugate irregular verbs for food.

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Cabinet maker and TV quiz master.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here