Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Vic 20 Football - Results

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
"Obviously we are excited with our league form. HAving said that all we care about is pleasing the fans by thrashing TOSS in our away derby clash" - I8MTN GAFFER

Last edited:

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
I'm gonna have to sit down and have a good think about this result. Some of the players clearly think they've done it all before and aren't showing the commitment and passion I want and the fans deserve. There's definitely scope in the budget for strengthening the squad so they can't afford to rest on their laurels.

I think we need some new faces to shake it up a bit round here. The performance was stale, like watching episodes of Friends only without the caffeine induced hysteria.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
We've been standing right on the cliff edge for the last few games but I feel we've now taken a big step forward

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'll see you in La Manga if I can get the car started. The team will have to suffer my assistant, Wee Jock McDangle, being in charge for a while

Here's the cup results - no replays this time :-

Attachments

• cup2.png
    cup2.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 50

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
We can now concentrate on the league.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Sometimes when you pull a young lady, it's lovely, sometimes it's thank you very much, we got a result even, if it wasn't a stunner.

Make no mistake, this was a fish-stinking 12 pint screaming minger as rough as a badger's ringpiece. But we're through.

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
The Great Cornholio said:
Here's the cup Semi Final draw :-

I8MTN v MOH
PAARP v BHAFC

Both games to be played at Neutral Venues

"We've always had respect for MOH but I strongly fancy our chances especially with the home advantage"

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I've got the full confidence of the board :dunce:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here