NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I knew all that playing would arse my team up for the next game! Grrrr

Sour Grapes!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'm very disappointed with some of the so-called professionals at this football club...they let themselves down, they let me down, they let the fans down.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
5 goals disallowed in one half? That's got to be some sort of record. You'd have to ask the referee about some of those decisions. All I'll say is that they're paid for a professional service and to all intents and purposes that was decidedly amateur.:angry:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Still without a win in the league :(

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Much improved this week, the disappointment of last week seems well, almost seconds away.

There defence was pretty inert, our boys had the guile and pace to beat them time after time, I'm only disappointed it wasn't more convincing.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
You people in the media are always quick to say the wheels have come off the wagon...well, you're right

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I'm pleased the lads bounced back from the defeats in the cup and league.. however the fans deserve the show we put on today.. they've been great as always.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'm very proud of the way the lads turned things round after last week. There's still alot of work to do though.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I've been around this game for a few years now and I know: you'll always have your knockers

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"During week 9 there was a SERIOUS bout of flu going around"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here