Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nsc the glory years.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Don't think there has been or ever will be a golden age on here. If it was ever got close to a golden age was when the protests against our board were in full swing and organising and lobbying the labour government for the Amex. Each season is different and sees some old n.s.c posters disappear and more crap and brilliant posters appear and make a contribution,
Here's to the Albion getting bigger and better and more brilliant and crap posters making an effort on here

Don't think there has been or ever will be a golden age on here. If it was ever got close to a golden age was when the protests against our board were in full swing and organising and lobbying the labour government for the Amex. Each season is different and sees some old n.s.c posters disappear and more crap and brilliant posters appear and make a contribution,
Here's to the Albion getting bigger and better and more brilliant and crap posters making an effort on here

I agree. However, I am sure that when I joined in 2006 there were far more frivolous posts and less binfests - as I recall one of my first posts was about my hatred of painting Artex ceilings.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
i've always been posting???

Your account says you joined late 2008, and I certainly didnt notice the complete and utter garbage that you have polluted the board with prior to the last 2 seasons, so if you were around before that let me rephrase:

It certainly got worse when you started posting utter shit.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Your account says you joined late 2008, and I certainly didnt notice the complete and utter garbage that you have polluted the board with prior to the last 2 seasons, so if you were around before that let me rephrase:

And this!!!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

He had a different username before. He used to post with CAPS LOCK on, some people on here got their knickers in a right twist about it.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
He had a different username before. He used to post with CAPS LOCK on, some people on here got their knickers in a right twist about it.

:lol: I WISH I WAS AROUND FOR THAT AND WASNT A BLOODY JCL :moo:

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

:lol:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I don't recall a golden age. The Withdean Wagers' brief flirtation with fame probably marked some kind of Bronze Age, but it's all been downhill since then.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
It's been lukewarm at best for a long time , however it amazes you with the odd level of brilliance - be it doing good for the community/club/world or stuff like Hiney art.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think he means a golden shower age and was feeding his fetish.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Around the time of the 1st MEAT up was NSC at it's zenith imo. Not that I bothered to go to the Meat up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here