Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer Kickabout, Thursday 10th August onwards @ 6.30, Preston Park

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
AlexFrutos said:
So far, we have Cereal Killer and Adrie (has anyone told him that we're not meeting at Brighton anymore, just out of interest?) lying to their mothers about why they're attending.

Anyone else, lol?

Just having fun with you guys:)

ive been honest to her for once :eek: and said i playing footy with a load of people of NSC.

she is ok with it as she also reads the board so that maybe why

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I just told people that im meeting some other brighton fans for a kick about.

I dont think ive even told either of my parents, but then again being 19 im sure they couldnt care less who im playing football with!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
brightonfan_86 said:
LONDON ROAD WILL BE CLOSED. :jester:

BBC SOUTHERN COUNTIES RADIO HAVE REPORTED THAT LONDON ROAD WILL BE CLOSED FROM 6:30 TO 11:00.

THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE EL CLASSICO AT PRESTON PARK, 80,000 FANS ARE EXPECTED TO TURN UP AND WATCH THE EL CLASSICO.

FANS ARE EXPECTED TO TURN UP IN THEIR NUMBERS AND POLICE ARE TELLING DRIVERS TO FIND ALTERNATIVE ROUTE TO CITY CENTRE.

POLICE SEARGEANT JOE STEVENS HAD THIS TO SAY, "WE'RE FULLY AWARE OF THE EL CLASSICO GOING ON AT PRESTON PARK", "THERE WILL BE SIGNIFICANT ROAD CLOSURES IN MEASURE SO THAT FANS CAN GET TO THE NSC ARENA IN TIME AND WATCH THIS PRESTIGIOUS EVENT".

YESTERDAY THERE WHERE REPORTS THAT THE TWO BIGGEST HOOLIGAN GROUPS IN FOOTBALL TODAY ARE TO BE IN ATTENDANCE ASWELL, THESE HOOLIGANS GROUPS ARE CALLED NSC ULTRAS AND THE CROCS HEADHUNTERS.

JOE STEVENS HAD THIS TO SAY, "THERE WILL BE RIOT PATROL ON THE AREA AROUND PRESTON PARK AND WE'LL STEP UP SECURITY SO EVERYBODY CAN WATCH THIS EVENT IN GOOD MANNER AND FUN".

TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD OUT IN EVERY AREA OF THE STADIUM, TICKET TOUTS WILL BE ON SCENE SELLING TICKETS IN THE EXCUTIVE BOXES AT HIGH PRICES.

JOE STEVENS SAID THIS, "IF WE SEE ANYONE SELLING TICKETS OUTSIDE THE STADIUM THEN WE'LL DEAL WITH THEM THE BEST WE CAN, IF TICKETS ARE PURCHASED THEN WE'LL ARREST THEM ON SITE".

MORE NEWS TO FOLLOW.........

THAT is taking this game too seriously. :)

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
brightonfan_86 said:

BBC SOUTHERN COUNTIES RADIO HAVE REPORTED THAT LONDON ROAD WILL BE CLOSED FROM 6:30 TO 11:00.

THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE EL CLASSICO AT PRESTON PARK, 80,000 FANS ARE EXPECTED TO TURN UP AND WATCH THE EL CLASSICO.

FANS ARE EXPECTED TO TURN UP IN THEIR NUMBERS AND POLICE ARE TELLING DRIVERS TO FIND ALTERNATIVE ROUTE TO CITY CENTRE.

POLICE SEARGEANT JOE STEVENS HAD THIS TO SAY, "WE'RE FULLY AWARE OF THE EL CLASSICO GOING ON AT PRESTON PARK", "THERE WILL BE SIGNIFICANT ROAD CLOSURES IN MEASURE SO THAT FANS CAN GET TO THE NSC ARENA IN TIME AND WATCH THIS PRESTIGIOUS EVENT".

YESTERDAY THERE WHERE REPORTS THAT THE TWO BIGGEST HOOLIGAN GROUPS IN FOOTBALL TODAY ARE TO BE IN ATTENDANCE ASWELL, THESE HOOLIGANS GROUPS ARE CALLED NSC ULTRAS AND THE CROCS HEADHUNTERS.

JOE STEVENS HAD THIS TO SAY, "THERE WILL BE RIOT PATROL ON THE AREA AROUND PRESTON PARK AND WE'LL STEP UP SECURITY SO EVERYBODY CAN WATCH THIS EVENT IN GOOD MANNER AND FUN".

TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD OUT IN EVERY AREA OF THE STADIUM, TICKET TOUTS WILL BE ON SCENE SELLING TICKETS IN THE EXCUTIVE BOXES AT HIGH PRICES.

JOE STEVENS SAID THIS, "IF WE SEE ANYONE SELLING TICKETS OUTSIDE THE STADIUM THEN WE'LL DEAL WITH THEM THE BEST WE CAN, IF TICKETS ARE PURCHASED THEN WE'LL ARREST THEM ON SITE".

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :bowdown:

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Im only 17 and its a bit different, if i was 18 I would have told them that im going to meet a bunch of strangers from an internet website and play footie with, get hammered and throw up on the doorstep on the early hours of the morning.

Oct 25, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:

you can't have "the el classico"

"el" means "the"

apart from that, it raised a smile:)

Oct 25, 2003
ali_jenkins123 said:
I went to school with his brother and i play in the same 6-a-side team as him.

I love the day trips to millwall!

did you go up with him to the one we lost 2-0 a couple of seasons ago

and where is he now?

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
Cereal Killer said:
Good news about the music :clap2:

The MP3 is starting to work again and should now recieve near on 4 hours of charging time which should be enough to last us the evening :D

:clap2: well done mate, i can look after it with me being on the bench n all

Last edited:

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
just a quick question, has anyone seen adrie play? seeing as hes my defensive partner I don't want to be fighting a one man battle, don't expect me to run anywhere as my 20 a day habbit and lack of fitness shall prevent that, I will however tackle anything that moves.;)

I hope that the cocks strikers bring there shin pads.

Last edited:

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
pishhead said:
just a quick question, has anyone seen AIDS play? seeing as hes my defensive partner I don't want to be fighting a one man battle, don't expect me to run anywhere as my 20 a day habbit and lack of fitness shall prevent that, I will however tackle anything that moves.;)

I hope that the cocks strikers bring there shin pads.

if he is crap, ill come on for him.

i also just kick people in a nice way :)

Last edited:

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
seagulljaz said:
if he is crap, ill come on for him.

i also just kick people in a nice way :)

Well im more of a guy butters than a Joel lynch would be nice to have someone with me with a bit of pace!!
seaguljaz why don't you just start centre half?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here