NSC Summer Kickabout, Thursday 10th August onwards @ 6.30, Preston Park

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Cereal Killer said:
:shock: I dont believe you!

The people who are meeting at Brighton Station, are we getting a train to Preston Park or a bus?
If so, how much will the train from The Station to preston park cost?

I'm just getting a return to PP from Newhaven, so I shall be going by train.

As for Jaz, if it's not a joke, we have to remember that he'd decided he was only becnh-warming anyways, so it doesn't make a vast difference to our NSC tactics. Hope it's not a joke though.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Edward Scissorhands said:
No. Much easier to meet on the concourse.

I disagree.

Easier to meet on the platform itself, seeing as how myself (and Redhead, I believe, and possibly others) are coming in by train, so to meet on the concourse, we'd have to go through the fuss of going through the barriers, and then back through them again onto the platform, which hardly seems worth it.

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
John Boy said:
I made him believe Hertz van Rental was going to sign for Brighton, from Ajax...

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: So were all still on for tonight, Mr Frutos, Ishall be on the half five (ish) train out of Seaford so if you jump on that bad boy when it rolls into Newhaven. Also Kev how have you ever got me a shortest to score first, I am shit!!!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Redhead said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: So were all still on for tonight, Mr Frutos, Ishall be on the half five (ish) train out of Seaford so if you jump on that bad boy when it rolls into Newhaven.

I shall indeed Mr. Redhead.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Cereal Killer said:
I will ask in a foreign accent :lolol:

For identity purposes, I'm 6'5'' and will be wearing this season's home shirt with this season's away shorts (blue shorts look better than white ones) as well as a pair of white and gold Nike Total 90 astro turf boot things.

I'm sure you'll spot me, lol.

I can PM you my mobile number if you think that might help, lol.

Last edited:

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Redhead said:
Does than mean we call you El Killerao Cerealo?

Nah, just call me Nathan :D

For identity purposes, I'm 6'5'' and will be wearing this season's home shirt with this season's away shorts (blue shorts look better than white ones) as well as a pair of white and gold Nike Total 90 astro turf boot things.

im sure I will find you.

I will be wearing a white goalkeeper shirt and proberbly Black trousers (cant decide between black trousers or normal jeans)

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Bit of bad news on the music front :down:
Looks like my MP3 player will not be able to see any action tonight as in the early hours of the morning (around 1am) my MP3 player decided it wanted to freeze its self on me. As far as I can tell there is noway of unfreezing it and will have to wait untill the battery dies which could be quite a while. If the battery does die, there may not be enough time to get the batteries charged enough to last the eving.

I will update later but feel free to bring MP3 players along just incase. I will bring my speakers and I may bring my boombox cd player along with some cd's so feel free yo bring cd's along.

I will update later about what is going on, but at the moment it is looking grimm :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here