Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer Kickabout, Thursday 10th August onwards @ 6.30, Preston Park

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Redhead said:
you assume correctly. I'll be the one in the Brighton Shirt, short shorts, fake afro and a head band :thumbsup:

I'll be the 6'5'' one in the Brighton shirt (and shorts if I feel brave enough, other than that, it will be some kind of trackie bottoms I guess) :thumbsup:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
AlexFrutos said:
shorts if I feel brave enough, other than that, it will be some kind of trackie bottoms I guess

Coward.

It should be illeagal to wear anything longer than shorts when playing football :cool:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
AlexFrutos said:
I'll be the 6'5'' one in the Brighton shirt (and shorts if I feel brave enough, other than that, it will be some kind of trackie bottoms I guess) :thumbsup:

6' 5" and Gay - Your not RuPaul are you?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Les Biehn said:
6' 5" and Gay - Your not RuPaul are you?

I most certainly am not, lol

My friends in fact tell me that I'm one of the most "straight looking" people that they know, whatever exactly that means.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
AlexFrutos said:
I most certainly am not, lol

My friends in fact tell me that I'm one of the most "straight looking" people that they know, whatever exactly that means.

Funny you should say that but I also have a gay friend who many people comment is very straight looking and he is a cross dresser (but only at weekends).

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Les Biehn said:
Funny you should say that but I also have a gay friend who many people comment is very straight looking and he is a cross dresser (but only at weekends).

Well, I can assure you I'm not into that kind of thing, lol.

There are no secrets in my "closet" which might prove embarrassing to my NSC XI team-mates or to our loyal fans.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I don't think cross dressing is embarrassing. Maybe on the football pitch?

I will mostly be wearing some Chelsea shorts, a black T-shirt and some Chelsea socks. All from my bad old days as a Chel...Well you get it.

Are people wearing shin pads?

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
AlexFrutos said:
Well, I can assure you I'm not into that kind of thing, lol.

There are no secrets in my "closet" which might prove embarrassing to my NSC XI team-mates or to our loyal fans.

thats good becasue we really dont need your lastest success in the sun to put off are players.

be very unprofessional captaincy :) :wave:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
seagulljaz said:
thats good becasue we really dont need your lastest success in the sun to put off are players.

be very unprofessional captaincy :) :wave:

Trust me, there will not be any rumours or stories about me in The Sun disgracing my good name whatsoever...I have an exclusive deal with the Daily Star on such matters :)

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
brightonfan_86 said:
I had another idea people, why don't we have some subs? we can do roll on and roll off subs.

Didnt we (maybe you) come up with this idea earlier in the thread.

It was a struggle to get the 2 teams of 11, i would think it would be hard to get subs.

Although if anyone would like to be a sub then please come along, im sure some off us will need a break every now and then.

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
yes i have suggest this many a time then Adie thought it was crap :rolleyes:

so anyone can turn up but if you are not on the team sheet you will be on the bench

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here