Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer Kickabout, Thursday 10th August onwards @ 6.30, Preston Park

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
John Boy said:
And the pace of Phil Babb

I like to think I have the pace of Adrie with a piece of a chocolate cake one mile up the road.

But I think wrong. I have the pace of Adrie, with a salad one mile up the road.

Last edited:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Fragmented Badger said:
Is Team Croc possibly the slowest, least skilful, most devoid of talent, and most unfit team of all time APART from Brighton and Hove Albion 05/06. I think it possibly could be:(
Just call me Chippy, with a bit of GNW linked in (slow, lacks skill with buggered knees). Oh, and not forgetting the little bit of Kitson (off brown hair)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
with the ability of my team mates around me, i feel it may be time to return to the performances that i used to put in for ovy

oh, and for total flair i am shotgunning all set pieces in and around the opposition box - inlcuding penalties, as my 100% ovy record showed i am deadly from the spot

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Fragmented Badger said:
As the President of Flair, I will of course be setting some Flair Rules before the day of the game. Rest assured that number 1 will be, "goalkeeper to take ALL penalties." I imagine it will be closely followed by, "all players to dive in the penalty box when within 3 yards of opposition."

Or collapse with exhaustion in the penalty area.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
As the President of Flair, I will of course be setting some Flair Rules before the day of the game. Rest assured that number 1 will be, "goalkeeper to take ALL penalties." I imagine it will be closely followed by, "all players to dive in the penalty box when within 3 yards of opposition."

i would also like to instigate the 'if theres no one to pass to hit it back to the keeper in dodgy fashion' rule, as bad backpasses can always add to the flair of the game

macwithamneilms.JPG

lets hope it is as successful as that event

taken direct from the match report:

With Tom Witham and Scott McCarthy obviously struggling for fitness at the back, they decided to put an offside trap into operation, and this allowed Mierosoft back into the game. Simpson was called into action to make two good saves, but the home side were back in front when the stand-in keeper was slow off his line, allowing Mierosoft, despite the best efforts of Bert Lloyd chasing back to clear off the line, to make it 4-2

i hope for more of that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here