Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6 a-side

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Is there an age limit to this , i know you dont want a load of Children turning up but as im only 15 i would still love to get a team :thumbsup:

Marc, we should enter a team together.

Be better if we make one team between us and then we will have more chance of getting in. (as i'm sure the teams from last year will be first choice.)

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Marc, we should enter a team together.

Be better if we make one team between us and then we will have more chance of getting in. (as i'm sure the teams from last year will be first choice.)

I'm afraid you're going to be without my amazing pace and super back heel finishing, as i will be watching the super sharks lift the t20 cup :wave:
(of course i will play in the unlikley event we don't make it)

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I'm beginning to get the feeling that finding a suitable date for everyone is going to be impossible. I have already requested the 15th from the Council for the pitches. If this proves unsuccessful then I will look to the following week.

1066gull

15th august????? well SHEEBO if you are free that sunday i will try and make sure I have that sunday off to be the keeper

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
15th is fine for me, count us in. :thumbsup:

Right, now to sort out a team. I've got a few people to ask, but if you're interested in playing and 'unattached' so to speak, please PM me.

Braders, can I count you and Mr Grodd in again?

We played 4, lost 4, scored 0 and conceded 17. I'm pretty hopeful we can't do worse TBH.

will ask for time off tomorrow :) if I can then I'm up for it

1066gull

can you make a decision soon on the date please as my job involves working mainly weekends and it aint really advisable to change it so i need to give an exceptional warning and hopefully work throughout the week that week to make up for it

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
can you make a decision soon on the date please as my job involves working mainly weekends and it aint really advisable to change it so i need to give an exceptional warning and hopefully work throughout the week that week to make up for it

I will as soon as I can. I have asked for the 15th from the Council, with regard to the pitches, and I hope they will be able to confirm in the next couple of days.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i'm a free agent this year, so if you need a player let me know

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I am having problems actually getting a straight answer from the council regarding pitch availability. They told me initially that they did not offer 6 a-side pitches at Preston Park.

After being quite insistent that they did, they backtracked and said that they did afterall.

I have asked them to give me all the dates during August that I can get the pitches for.

I am waiting on this.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Available on "A free transfer!", slightly ageing goalkeeper, with ambtions to be a striker. Any offers please PM my agent :drink: Oh yeah that's me :angel:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here