Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Spectrum Tennis Championship

I can't believe that I forgot Wimbledon starts tomorrow. As it does, I'll assume tennis is going to win my poll (It's 4-1 up already) and start taking entries for the NSC Spectrum Tennis Championship.

Here are the very basic rules - just sign up and say you want to play! It is that easy. 16 players allows us to have a mini tournament, 32 players allows us to have a full season tour!

When we get enough players, I will perform a draw and you will be allocated a player from the game - this is a Spectrum game so no Henman, Sampras etc. We are talking all time greats so Hoad, Borg etc.

The software then performs the draw for the tournament and plays the games automatically, using hidden player stats and a dice style random element. I will post results as and when I get chance to play the games. Here is a sample screenshot :-

tennis2.gif

So, sign up if you want in - 32 players would really help!

Last edited:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Count me in

To add a little spice, if we get 32 players and play a full tour season, I'll try and get my mitts on a trophy - I'm bidding on one on EBay. Top of the rankings at the end of the season wins the trophy!

Here are the tournaments :-

schedule.gif

Here are the first 16 players :-

players1.gif

And the second 16 players :-

players2.gif

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Me please :wave:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Are you just going to assign us names or do we pick?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here