Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Snowman Competition - February 2009

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Carrot willy snowman looks a bit worried with that dismembered HEAD lying there next to him.

I'd say he looks more than worried. The poor sod's absolutely terrified to the point where it's made his hair stand on end. :eek:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Still on the subject of carrot willy snowman.

I know that extreme fear can make one shit ones self, but can it induce a spontaneous erection too I wonder ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Still on the subject of carrot willy snowman.

I know that extreme fear can make one shit ones self, but can it induce a spontaneous erection too I wonder ?

Well, I've heard that some men ejaculate when they are hung from the gallows.
And if thats not the most off-topic tangent on this thread, then I demand a refund.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Snowmen? Pah! Only worth pissing on...
p689930264-3.jpg

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Well, I've heard that some men ejaculate when they are hung from the gallows.
And if thats not the most off-topic tangent on this thread, then I demand a refund.

Does the guinness book of records currently have anything recorded for distance achieved do you know ?

A bit like this snowman competition...no prizes for the winner of course.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Does the guinness book of records currently have anything recorded for distance achieved do you know ?

I can't quote the stats, but I once read somewhere that Jack Crompton (1813-1839) fired a globule of sour lumpy man-yoghurt clear across the courtyard directly into the left eye of a watching seamstress when he was hung for stealing potatos from a landowner in Lincolnshire.

From that day forward, witnesses to the hangings were actively encouraged to wear goggles - which indirectly led to the invention of Perspex.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I can't quote the stats, but I once read somewhere that Jack Crompton (1813-1839) fired a globule of sour lumpy man-yoghurt clear across the courtyard directly into the left eye of a watching seamstress when he was hung for stealing potatos from a landowner in Lincolnshire.

From that day forward, witnesses to the hangings were actively encouraged to wear goggles - which indirectly led to the invention of Perspex.

Potato diet ffrom now on for me it is then.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Why can't you upload an image off your computer? Darn sight easier than having to stick it on a website first ... :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here