Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Shirt Sponsorship - who do you want?

Who shall we sponsor?

• Joe Gatting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daniel Royce

• Andrew Pearson

• Kane Louis

• Kane Willis

• Paul Crichton

• Total voters

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Why not put your money where your mouth is first, stingy gits

What are you on about? Christ, people say I moan. :rolleyes:

The three of us (all students by the way) have volunteered to chip in to sponsor Loft's shirt.

Presumably, like me, the other 2 have no interest in sponsoring Tommy Fraser or whatever.

Fair enough, some people can afford to chuck money about, but to criticise for being prepared to contribute to sponsoring a specific player seems harsh to me.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
All of the "I'll give you money if it's Loft" merchants do not quite seem to appreciate the spirit of what the sponsorship is all about.

If money arrives in my Paypal account today their vote can be registered. Otherwise not.

can it be done tomorrow Mr Bozza sir?

else , i'll have to strike my vote out then

(sorry , I didn't realise that I still had a chance to have a say , I read the original thread but I thought it was too late to contribute , then i saw Scott said he'd sponsor so became interested :thumbsup: I apologise)

The three of us (all students by the way) have volunteered to chip in to sponsor Loft's shirt.

Presumably, like me, the other 2 have no interest in sponsoring Tommy Fraser or whatever.

Fair enough, some people can afford to chuck money about, but to criticise for being prepared to contribute to sponsoring a specific player seems harsh to me.

£1100 was promised with no idea who was available, so sponsoring any specific player is not really what NSC's shirt sponsorship is about is it?
Some banter about the Loftmeister and attempts to swing the vote with promises of further funds maybe but I don't believe anyone except you three would pull-out if their "favourite" didn't get the vote or was unavailable.
No-one is chucking money about either; everyone contributes what they can personally afford and think is appropriate - £1 or £50; the amount is irrelevant. Now cough up or go away (and stop whinging please).

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
FINE.

i honestly don't mind out of the lot , but would be chuffed if it was Lofty

if it's ok can i put in tomorrow please Bozza (paypal does do debit cards, yes?)

:)

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
FINE.

i honestly don't mind out of the lot , but would be chuffed if it was Lofty

if it's ok can i put in tomorrow please Bozza (paypal does do debit cards, yes?)

:)

yes it does but it may be easier just to post your debit card number complete with expiry date and security codes on here mate :lolol:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

£1100 was promised with no idea who was available, so sponsoring any specific player is not really what NSC's shirt sponsorship is about is it?
Some banter about the Loftmeister and attempts to swing the vote with promises of further funds maybe but I don't believe anyone except you three would pull-out if their "favourite" didn't get the vote or was unavailable.
No-one is chucking money about either; everyone contributes what they can personally afford and think is appropriate - £1 or £50; the amount is irrelevant. Now cough up or go away (and stop whinging please).

Thank you AADoo!oo! saved me trying something similar

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've taken the crazy step of telling the club we will sponsor both Jake Robinson and Doug Loft. If all pledges come in we'll still be short so any new sponsors and/or the extra "Loft" money will be more than welcome.

I will subsidise any shortfall out of NSC coffers.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I've taken the crazy step of telling the club we will sponsor both Jake Robinson and Doug Loft. If all pledges come in we'll still be short so any new sponsors and/or the extra "Loft" money will be more than welcome.

top work Bozza, many thanks for organising, :clap::clap:

Great stuff Bozza; I will arrange transfer of the additional funds promised for Lofty Boy's hair gel fund shortly.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I voted McLeod, but happy with Loft and Robinson.

Good work:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here