NSC Player Sponsorship - the final story

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Thanks for the work you have put in

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Change of manager is likely (certain) to mean some players going, some arriving, some promoted from juniors.

Maybe hang on to balance of fund until some of these changes have happened - a chance to give an encouraging welcome to a new recruit - look what it did for Butters.

Sponsor-a-player is what this thread/fund was set up for, and has worked very well. This doesn't exclude other worthy causes being considered, but wouldn't it be more effective if they appeared as separate threads?

Since the young Miss Bracknell has career plans that involve the provision of physiotherapy services to footballers' legs, I'm only too happy to see Ms Eaton receive a touch of NSC's generosity.

:)

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Sorry I haven't been able to post for the last few days - the work connection will only allow me to browse. Can I give £20 too please? If so, is there an address to send it to, or a bank account?

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Jim D said:
Sorry I haven't been able to post for the last few days - the work connection will only allow me to browse. Can I give £20 too please? If so, is there an address to send it to, or a bank account?

Preferred method is you make an on-line or over the counter payment to Bozza:

Name: Darren McKay
Bank: Barclays
Branch: Kingston-Upon-Thames
Sort Code: 20-46-73
Account: 90637335

Use your username as a reference so he can mark you off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here