Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Player Sponsorship - Still time to Pledge

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
As much as I like the idea of giving money to charity, especially REMF, I think the idea of auctioning off the shirt has come too late.

If that had been the idea from the start then everyone should have donated the same amount.

The whole point why so many people have bet £20 and not £10 is that they have twice the chance of winning the shirt.

I don't want to sound like the bad guy here, just being realistic.

Unless of course everyone agrees to the auction idea...

Let's not fall out over this. If the winner of the raffle wants to add the shirt to a future REMF auction, they can do this. If they want to keep the shirt, then fair enough.

I say stick to the original raffle idea at this stage.

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
I have a signed match worn away shirt from d cameron i would be willing to give to remf for an auction but i'm not sure if would fetch much:bounce:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Both Brovian (Ofab) and Safeway have done the decent thing, which leaves the total at £690, and the following outstanding...

_Giblet_ 10
Happy Seagull 40
leamington Ralph 20

Anyone been sitting on the sidelines wishing to help us towards a further shirt? We'd need to get up to £850.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Papa Lazarou and Rusco join the fray with a crisp tenner each.

£710 received to date. Any stragglers now wanting to be a part of this big thing?

Lush

Mods' Pet
Copied from earlier...

Preferred method is you make an on-line or over the counter payment to me:

Name: Darren McKay
Bank: Barclays
Branch: Kingston-Upon-Thames
Sort Code: 20-46-73
Account: 90637335

Use your username as a reference so I can mark you off.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Back from holiday and nothing has changed on the 'funds received' front (ie nothing from Leamington, Happy, Giblet nor BrightonBird)

No real bother as we hit the required target for Butters, home and away.

The club have been in contact regarding the game where we'd like to have the framed shirt presentations and have suggested Wrexham on November 29th. This works very well indeed as it is the same date as the NSC meet-up that very evening.

We may not be able to have everyone on the pitch - there would be a lot of us - but we'll sort out the whos and whens nearer the time.

Darren

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here