Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC pearls of wisdom needed

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
This guy has an agenda so the answer has to be NO !

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Lokki 7 said:

I will post an update tomorrow after talking with the missus tonight.

Suggest to her that she has a dry run. We could have a competition with the prize being taking your missus out for a meal and letching after her all evenin......every one's a winner. You can trust us lot......eh!?

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
bhaexpress said:
This guy has an agenda so the answer has to be NO !

Any one who will turn up with an Agenda is to organised and farty to worry about i would say. Next you'll be suggesting that he should turn up with papers to discuss and the minutes from the last date!

Saint Lennard said:
Suggest to her that she has a dry run. We could have a competition with the prize being taking your missus out for a meal and letching after her all evenin......every one's a winner. You can trust us lot......eh!?

:lolol:

Hmm let me think about that one

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Just get her to tell him she has the painters in.. what?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Surely the fact that she actually bothered to mention it to you says something about how she feels about it?

If I was planning on sneaking off and giving a client a bit of personal service (highly unlikely in my job but still), I certainly wouldn't be telling the other half about it.

Reckon you're safe and she'll respect you a whole lot more if you let her get it over with rather than play the caveman role.

If this was you invited to dinner with a lady client, I bet you'd be on here sayin "wahey lads, check this out" and moaning to the males on NSC that your wife was too possessive
:lolol:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Lokki 7 said:
Very good idea. Not sure she will go for it though as then the creep will think she doesn't trust him and get the hump. Not good for business.

It need not be like that at all, you could be picking her up because:

1. You're in the area anyway ; or
2. Getting home alone at that time of night could be dangerous

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here