Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nsc PALACE members

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Absolute gimps the lot of them.

For me they have ruined this board. Back on December 2nd.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Come on Palace where are you-we need a list of you

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
I'm Palace, but I was born and bred in Brighton so I like reading the NSC (even if some of you are a bunch of drama queens :lolol:) for non-football related stuff as well as a bit of banter.

I think an away fans end would be good though, like any club who's enjoying being top of the league, their fans will always goad their rivals but seeing it all over the main board must be a little tiresome for Brighton fans.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'm Palace, but I was born and bred in Brighton so I like reading the NSC (even if some of you are a bunch of drama queens :lolol:) for non-football related stuff as well as a bit of banter.

I think an away fans end would be good though, like any club who's enjoying being top of the league, their fans will always goad their rivals but seeing it all over the main board must be a little tiresome for Brighton fans.

Why did you move to Hove-

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

I can see three threads, but I do agree with the drama queens comment, seems we have a few precious ones who can give the banter but go crying to mummy when it comes back

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Add [MENTION=21466]Blue[/MENTION] to that list.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Why did you move to Hove-

I've got no problem admitting that Brighton & Hove is, in my opinion the best place to live in England but I only lived there because of my parents. London is ok in parts but living on the south coast was great, except when McShane scored a certain goal.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I've got no problem admitting that Brighton & Hove is, in my opinion the best place to live in England but I only lived there because of my parents. London is ok in parts but living on the south coast was great, except when McShane scored a certain goal.

When you have kids will you let them support Brighton,or if you do already will theirs be allowed to,it's a Brighton world for you now i'm afraid
Even the Bloom family originally came from London (you know the ones that paid for the Amex)

UTA

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
When you have kids will you let them support Brighton,or if you do already will theirs be allowed to,it's a Brighton world for you now i'm afraid
Even the Bloom family originally came from London (you know the ones that paid for the Amex)

UTA

Not a chance, unless I do a shoddy job! I live in Colombia now anyway so they'll have to be part time Palace and Millonarios fans.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
a sub forum for palace fans would probably be busier than their own board.

only marginally sadder than the preoccupation of albion fans with what is happening up the road

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Not a chance, unless I do a shoddy job! I live in Colombia now anyway so they'll have to be part time Palace and Millonarios fans.

Like 99% of your support then :laugh:

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Yeah, lets have a sub forum for them - bit like a special needs class at school.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
I still think this is one of the best football forums on the net and a section of the palace fans do help make it that , their light hearted banter seems to be taken for what it's men't to be by most Brighton fan
At the current time there are one or two over the top palace fans which is properly expected with palace performing beyond even the dreamiest palace fan at the moment but they come and go alway have always will I tend to have more respected for the palace fans who posted on here and took the stick the day after your win at selhurst
Fans of any team who post racist or homeaphobic post should be band end of they have no place on a football forum.
I'm sure there are a few Brighton fans on here who hand it out on the palace bbs most days ?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here