Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Oscars 2007 - Best Looking Member, male of female

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
what about Brighton Bird that feisty little minx whats she up to nowadays ??? , put me in my place a few times

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Cheeky Monkey said:
I hear Stinkers Bridge has got quite a sizeable member, although there are a few unsightly thread veins on the shaft which may rule him out of winning the main prize. How closely are these members being inspected?
I've got a camera going into mine next week.I didn't realise it was to do with this thread though......:lolol:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Yes, Lokki is a handsome man. All millionaires managed to afford their bronze facial implants, attractive wives from a herd of buyable intellectual doppelgangers devoted to love and lust and laughter at the feeble and wrestle-fairs, grey-monitor milkmen who pluck from his sleeping, ageing brow moments after fresh cleansed organic cow-juice gets splashed in his bowl of polished breakfast each morn, and echoes of their own voices are lodged deeply in tennis ball tubes that regale whichever audience strolls across the painted courts they own per summer with the tones of uncommon success as soon as the lid is punctured.

I do find Lokki handsome and pristine, and me a just zit on his worthy skin whenever we share time. So, it's jealously alone that drives me to speak.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Lokki would be better looking if he spent less time watching American Psycho and more time slicking back his hair.

Commander said:
Lokki would be better looking if he spent less time watching American Psycho and more time slicking back his hair.

The draw back to owning a convertible, messy HAIR! :censored:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Porsche Boxster ???

Uncle Spielberg said:
Porsche Boxster ???

How did you know! :eek:

* Important note: Lokki 7 would not be seen dead in a hairdressers car and certainly does not own one. He does in fact drive a MANS car.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
MX5 ???

Uncle Spielberg said:

020505-045.jpg

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Lokki 7 said:
How did you know! :eek:

* Important note: Lokki 7 would not be seen dead in a hairdressers car and certainly does not own one. He does in fact drive a MANS car.

A Shelby AC Cobra? :drool:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
thats actually quite cool Lokki

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here