Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC online poker, Wed. 24/02 - Sun. 28/02 (all the week's details)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
2nd break and the final 4 battling it out to see who gets what. All are in the money.

screenshot20100224at215.png

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
What time is to tonight game 8 or 9? Also what is the points system please.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Hopefully making a rare Thursday appearance tonight, due to having man flu, and therefore not playing football.

Need to get some points on the board, after a few shocking performances lately.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Bozza - can i be removed from the table? Following the act of of lunacy of moving games to 8pm start (which does nothing for those who work late and then want to spend some time with their family before playing - this is a game for grown up ffs - oh yeah and i get up early too, however let's cater for the poor diddums who feel a bit tiredy wiredy the next morning) it puts me at a severe disadvantage and i do not want to see myself slide down the table:tantrum::tantrum:

oh yeah :lolol: (sort of)

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Bozza - can i be removed from the table? Following the act of of lunacy of moving games to 8pm start (which does nothing for those who work late and then want to spend some time with their family before playing - this is a game for grown up ffs - oh yeah and i get up early too, however let's cater for the poor diddums who feel a bit tiredy wiredy the next morning) it puts me at a severe disadvantage and i do not want to see myself slide down the table:tantrum::tantrum:

oh yeah :lolol: (sort of)

Rob, sorry to read this, I think that fridays are still 9pm & maybe sundays are doable? I think we all, only do the games that we can make, so no big deal if you miss a few, I'm sure you'll stay top half.
Must be tough for Bozza to try to please everyone.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Rob, sorry to read this, I think that fridays are still 9pm & maybe sundays are doable? I think we all, only do the games that we can make, so no big deal if you miss a few, I'm sure you'll stay top half.

Indeed it is.

8:30pm for all?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
good idea :thumbsup:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
8pm on Wednesday 24th February, Tournament ID - 140582040
8pm on Thursday 54th February, Tournament ID - 140812000
9pm on Friday 26th February, Tournament ID - 141052881
8pm on Sunday 24th February (currently scheduled for 9pm but have requested a change to 8pm), Tournament ID - 141530745

54th Feb? I don't think I can make that day :jester:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset

Indeed it is.

8:30pm for all?

yeah i know - and it was said with a reasonable degree of tongue in cheek. I'm old enough and ugly enough to know that it is impossible to please everybody. However that's never stopped anybody from having a paddy on NSC!

8.30 may be the answer. However As i'm not getting put of the office for a while yet you could probably start the game at midnight and i'd be lucky to get there.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
8:30 might be better I rekon. I'd be in more often if it's later as my bird is normally in bed at about 9, but gets pissed off if I'm on the computer playing poker all evening :lolol:

*Edit I've just got the all clear to have a go tonight, time to try and keep up my 100% record :clap2:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
11 :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
12 players in the end.

Looked like being a full 9 players on the final table at the break and then the last 2 hands went mental...

screenshot20100225at205.png

screenshot20100225at205.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here