Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC On a Go-Slow?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No difference for me Bozza. I'm just thinking that my PC can't really cope with the rich set of features now embedded in the site. No complaints tho, probably nature's way of telling me I could do with upgrading my PC :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So, you, Bozza Test and Admin are all one and the same. Any other aliases we should know about?

That one where I revealed Bennett was going by typing incoherently. I think that's it.

Bozza - my account for general use.
Admin - has full rights to do all site maintenance. (I only post as Admin if I forget to logout)
Bozza Test User - used to test new features or see what normal users with no enhanced privileges see.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
All runs fine for me, noticeably better than in the past in fact.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
I keep getting the following error message every time I load the Big Board. In the Status Bar it says Read s.skimresources.com so I'm assuming it's related.

Attachments

• Unresponsive Script.jpg
    Unresponsive Script.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 60

@Bozza,

If I try to go to "http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk" then I get the following;

vBulletin Message
sten_super, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

However, "http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/forum.php" works fine.

Admin

Administrator
Oct 3, 2009
Sorry - stuffed up early morning when I was doing some work on our Wiki.

Should be back to normal now.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Still painfully slow for me, has been for days!

No probs with any other sites I visist or any other running issues whatsoever - just NSC it seems?.

Iphone works fine off same broadband connection - just using that now as on the PC its like having dial-up!!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Still painfully slow for me, has been for days!

No probs with any other sites I visist or any other running issues whatsoever - just NSC it seems?.

Iphone works fine off same broadband connection - just using that now as on the PC its like having dial-up!!!

I'm struggling to think what it might be.

There's one other thing that runs called Skimlinks. It analyses the page and turns some words into affiliated advertising links. Like if I just type ebay - when this page is rendered to others it will probably show as a hyperlink. I could try turning that off just to see if it makes a difference, but I'd be reluctant to turn it off for good cos it earns us some money and problems seem to be very few and far between.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here