Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Official Realtime Travel Information Thread

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Not travel, but the council have suspended refuse collections, and are concentrating on path clearing etc.

Also on their site, you can request fro a grit bin to be refilled.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just back from a bitingly cold Preston Park station where I spent the best part of an hour before saying bollocks to it. Four trains went merrily past; three completely empty and one with acouple of dozen souls on board (railway workers?). Not sure why they're running empty trains. De-icers? Scam to prove to politicians they ran a service? Who knows.

And just got a text from a mate to say that a train did in fact stop at Preston Park at 0630 - and the people on board have been chucked off at Gatwick Airport.

I'd recommend giving up on the gits again today. They'll be runnning as few trains as they can get away with.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
City thameslink 7.10 delayed
Chichester 7.27 delayed
city thameslink 7.48 delayed
London Victoria 7.49 on time
Chichester 7.57 on time

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Finally on board the 7.27am train. A delay of around 45 mins. I only want to get from Brighton to Hove! I'd walk it but it's f***ing icy out there.

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
I gave up at HH trains running but with delay's...... decided that by the time i got to work i would probably have to leave again in a couple of hours to get back home....... so working from home again.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone have any word on whether trains will run from Angmering area to Brighton later this afternoon or evening?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here