Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] NSC Non Albion Fans

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'll admit I pretend to like Soccer/ Brighton FC but deep down I just come on here to argue with users who share different political views to me.
If I can find someone who the majority will disagree with then i'm in a win win situation where not only am I receiving my much needed thumbs up for the abuse I direct onto them, but I'm also being accepted as part of this soccer club without ever attending or knowing anything of the club.
Who needs soccer when you've got someone to troll?

Brighton FC? soccer? I think l can tell whatcountry you reside in sir! :cheers:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I do go to watch the Albion but even if I didn’t I’d still offer you my expert and objective political analysis and opinion, being the selfless person I am. Oh, and post a few photos of my lunch obvs.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Some openly admit, others pretend but how many regularly post on NSC (Apart from Palace) have no real interest in the Albion or rarely go to games?

Is there anyone on here who hasn’t actually been to the Amex or will admit to supporting another team (again apart from Palace)
I hope that's not a suggestion that those of us who rarely go to games, for one reason or another, have no real interest in the Albion?

Never been to the Amex and haven't seen us play a perm match yet. Distance, time, work all make it impossible for now. 100% Albion though and I will make a pilgrimage one day to watch us. I have been to most northern lower league grounds though. That was my usual fix.
Snap! (except for me it's grounds around the South West and the West Midlands).

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

You can feel the "good/fan/bad fan" lines being draw - even though I am sure that wasn't the OPs intention! There are lots of circumstances/life situtaions that can get in the way of physically watching your team play. Fortunately (or unfortunately) I never saw us play at Gillingham - that was the middle of my own playing "career" where I prioritised playing over watching every week - I saw precious little of Bobby Z (1st spell) for the same reasons, although got to the odd game when mine were postponed. Now very lucky to go to games as often as I want to.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
It doesnt matter if you've seen or not seen the Albion play at the Amex.
If you know in your heart that you support the Albion thats all that counts.
No one else's concern TBH.

First one outed. Ban him immediately please Bozza. :wink:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
You can feel the "good/fan/bad fan" lines being draw - even though I am sure that wasn't the OPs intention! There are lots of circumstances/life situtaions that can get in the way of physically watching your team play. Fortunately (or unfortunately) I never saw us play at Gillingham - that was the middle of my own playing "career" where I prioritised playing over watching every week - I saw precious little of Bobby Z (1st spell) for the same reasons, although got to the odd game when mine were postponed. Now very lucky to go to games as often as I want to.

It isn’t as complicated as that, I’m interested to see how many (especially long term posters) who don’t support the Albion apart from The Palace trolls.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Husty - just a sad little wum who doesn’t go to games and has no interest other than trolling with negative bollocks.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Waves madly

AF6F81B3-4141-446D-B78A-5F5908828902.jpeg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There are quite a few on here who seem to have quit following the Albion after CH was sacked . You can normally find them on a match day thread....when we’re losing

Does that count?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm a Manchester United fan.

Waves madly

*Huddersfield*

/\/\/\ These are more interesting than the weirdos we've picked up along the way, who are not actually football fans at all. I like that we have a smattering of fans of other clubs and value their contribution (even the handful of non-**** Palace).

Fair few clubs represented:

Fans of Sunderland, Derby, Reading, Spurs (no, not Bensgrandad), Liverpool, Southampton, Bournemouth, Norwich spring immediately to mind.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Am I right in thinking the further down the league we were more oppositions fans popped in for a pre-game chat, many then staying for a while.

It's tough to remember a 'Liverpool fan here in peace' thread.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Imagine him in a box, but not roughing it on the terraces... Oh no. No terraces... Or roughing it at the Emirates.

Now, now. No need for that sort of talk :nono::wrong:

box.jpg

:wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here