Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC 'No Goal Music' campaign on the Football league podcast

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I liked the fact that both Gavin Strachan and Mark Clemmit said they didn't like goal music.

If anything, I'd have expected an ex player to be indifferent, and a TV presenter to be all in favour of happy clappy, Noddy Americanisms, but no, I was pleasantly surprised.

Good show Attila, the people have spoken :thumbsup:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Actually, I've played 'Jump Around by House of Pain from Buzzer's selection about 3 times, have stopped playing old punk stuff (I get more complaints for NOT playing it than I did when I WAS!) I haven't played 'I predict A Riot' for the last two games, you can't please all the people all the time.....as for what happens at Falmer, I have absolutely no idea. From what I gather there will be no PA box as such, there is a 'production gallery' for music etc somewhere and all announcements will be done pitch side. I'm happy to go with whatever the club wants!
you're absolutely right that you can't please everyone, that's why I think letting supporters choose at least some of what is played every week is a great idea and I'd like to see it at Falmer, as unlikely as that may be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here