kevtherev		-4.00
Trigger			-4.00

Last edited:

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
What happens regarding non-runners? Do you lose your stake for that selection? Are you allowed to pick another selection after the first race of the day?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
What happens regarding non-runners? Do you lose your stake for that selection? Are you allowed to pick another selection after the first race of the day?

You get your stake back, no second selections I'm afraid as it makes my job more complicated updating the table.
Looking at the table as it stands most people would be better of selecting a runner that was listed as DOUBTFUL in The Racing Post :lolol:

I'm thinking of introducing a new rule, if your selection is sent off 1/2 or shorter and it doesn't go in you loose an extra pound! What do people think?

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
You get your stake back, no second selections I'm afraid as it makes my job more complicated updating the table.
Looking at the table as it stands most people would be better of selecting a runner that was listed as DOUBTFUL in The Racing Post :lolol:

I'm thinking of introducing a new rule, if your selection is sent off 1/2 or shorter and it doesn't go in you loose an extra pound! What do people think?

Thanks for that.

The profit margin on such short-priced horses is so minimal I don't think that it matters.

Yippee!! I have a winner at last!

Last edited:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
If we are playing weekends

WOLVERHAMPTON 5.25 RED YARN

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
Guess I'll be starting from -4, so will kick off with an interesting outsider in Night Carnation (2.25).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here