Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Naps Table

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Super Will Buckley has declared that he was using the Gus is god account previously. That account started on 11th October so the Super Will Buckley account has now been set to that date. I have decided that the previous Gus is god stats will still be part of his account.

Here is the updated Naps table:

View attachment 28876

I KNEW IT, I knew it was you I worked it out a few days ago. Why do you KEEP changing your account and coming back? Didn't you tell us all to f*** off not so long ago? You have issues.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
MCCONNELL 2.50 Southwell.

Another winner, 8ace. Well done fella. :clap2:

Gutted I didn't back it as I was in the betting shop at the time, sorting out my football wagers for tonight. Things are a lot better for me personally now and I'm grateful for that.

Keep the good tips rolling mate.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I KNEW IT, I knew it was you I worked it out a few days ago. Why do you KEEP changing your account and coming back? Didn't you tell us all to f*** off not so long ago? You have issues.

We all make mistakes and say things we regret. I know how bad depression can be and lose interest in everything in life. I can empathise with Gus is God when life feels really shit.

Some good winners on here today - Take Cover was another one.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
We all make mistakes and say things we regret. I know how bad depression can be and lose interest in everything in life. I can empathise with Gus is God when life feels really shit.

Some good winners on here today - Take Cover was another one.

Mate i have made a compete prat of myself on here i expect the abuse, but i just ignore them that do it.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Going for four short priced winners in a row Wednesday, by maintaining my new ban on NOT backing them in the bookies

Lingfield 2.20 SANTEFISIO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here