Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC musicians

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
DJ here - I class that as a musician if you mix PROPER and use the turntable like an instrument.

DJ'ed with the likes of Whithead, Jules, Rampling etc back in late 90s and won the SOuth coast mixing finals :smooth:

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Singing's my main one, some of you might remember a little bastard on the centre circle for the Bournemouth centenary game singing happy birthday at half time, that was me! Have sung at cathedrals across the country and will potentially get a choral scholarship at Portsmouth cathedral later on in the year.

Got my cello grade 8 about 3 years ago, was involved with many Brighton-based orchestras/ensembles, playing at the Royal Albert Hall, the big concert hall in Birmingham, the Royal Festival Hall, the Brighton Dome a few times and generally travelling across Europe (Barcelona, Black Forest, Czech Republic)

Also play rhythm guitar to fairly decent standard, now that my guitar sits in the kitchen in my flat.

Have always enjoyed playing music, but was never to great at the academic side of it. Music college really isn't my cup of tea and I don't regret not taking my music to a higher level.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Classically trained singer (Trinity college exams) and won a cup in a music festival plus merit certificates. I've been in choirs and on two cds.

spit.gif

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Drummer - still playing in a couple of local bands. Played the Albert Hall in 04, with Pete Townsend, Paul Weller, Ronnie Wood - to name but a few. Still do a lot of scooter rallies, mod based conventions and gigs as and where.... Just putting a soul/functions band together with some cracking musicians - looking for a singer and will be adding a brass section. Any interested parties can PM me.

Yorkie ???

ye ole random dude

Feb 14, 2008
Finland
Acoustic guitar/ Bass guitar and piano/ keyboards in mine and my kid sisters band "Andy comes down" who have already achieved legendary status hardly anywhere else than in our imagination.

Kenneth Wattle

Aug 31, 2007
Singer, guitarist and bass guitarist in local covers band who i can't name for legal reasons..!

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I was drummer for a student band called Hard Luck Slim and the Born Losers. We were microscopically big in the Bristol area in the late 80s.

I was proof of the old gag - What's the definition of a drummer? Someone who hangs around with musicians.

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Singing's my main one, some of you might remember a little bastard on the centre circle for the Bournemouth centenary game singing happy birthday at half time, that was me! Have sung at cathedrals across the country and will potentially get a choral scholarship at Portsmouth cathedral later on in the year.

Got my cello grade 8 about 3 years ago, was involved with many Brighton-based orchestras/ensembles, playing at the Royal Albert Hall, the big concert hall in Birmingham, the Royal Festival Hall, the Brighton Dome a few times and generally travelling across Europe (Barcelona, Black Forest, Czech Republic)

Also play rhythm guitar to fairly decent standard, now that my guitar sits in the kitchen in my flat.

Have always enjoyed playing music, but was never to great at the academic side of it. Music college really isn't my cup of tea and I don't regret not taking my music to a higher level.
My dad plays the cello - used to play professionally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here