NSC Mods - What a f*cking Joke!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Re: Re: NSC Mods - What a f*cking Joke!

kestrel said:
100% correct .They let posts about aids go and then when someone posts a post about Yorkie they ban him.
Most of the mods are club lickers and think there are really funny and ban people for no reason,C U N T S :angry: :censored: :censored: :censored: :angry:

Do you like using NSC?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Re: Re: Re: NSC Mods - What a f*cking Joke!

Bozza said:
Do you like using NSC?

Yes I do Bozza,but you have to admit its one rule for some and another for others on here.
You killed the Vulture now try and kill the kestrel :censored: :angry:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Re: Re: Re: Re: NSC Mods - What a f*cking Joke!

kestrel said:
Yes I do Bozza,but you have to admit its one rule for some and another for others on here.
You killed the Vulture no try and kill the kestrel :censored: :angry:

As has already been stated on this thread, none of us have time to read every post on every thread.

But we do respond to everything reported to us. That may mean investigating the post and letting it go, it may mean removing a thread. In extreme cases it may mean banning a member.

But every case is judged on individual merit, although I appreciate it is far easier to claim to be downtrodden by us fascist bully boys.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NSC Mods - What a f*cking Joke!

Bozza said:
As has already been stated on this thread, none of us have time to read every post on every thread.

But we do respond to everything reported to us. That may mean investigating the post and letting it go, it may mean removing a thread. In extreme cases it may mean banning a member.

But every case is judged on individual merit, although I appreciate it is far easier to claim to be downtrodden by us fascist bully boys.

Ok bozza I sent you an e-mail about league 1 champions and his total and utter disgracefull post about Belsen and he is still posting,some one else posts a thread about Yorkie and he is banned ???

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NSC Mods - What a f*cking Joke!

kestrel said:
Ok bozza I sent you an e-mail about league 1 champions and his total and utter disgracefull post about Belsen and he is still posting,some one else posts a thread about Yorkie and he is banned ???

Its the old pals act. They all compare packed lunches on the supporters coach.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here