Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Mods - What a f*cking Joke!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Delete a thread daring to criticise NSC's resident egomaniac Dave The Gaffer but a vile, homophobic thread about Freddy Mercury just goes on and on. Hang your heads in shame.

:nono:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It was hardly vile.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Cheeky Monkey said:
Delete a thread daring to criticise NSC's resident egomaniac Dave The Gaffer but a vile, homophobic thread about Freddy Mercury just goes on and on. Hang your heads in shame.

It might come as a shock to you but mods don't read every single thread on the board.

If someone is compelled enough to report a thread to a moderator, then action may or may not be taken. I removed the DtG thread as someone complained, and I decided the thread was adding no value to the board.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Re: Re: NSC Mods - What a f*cking Joke!

nail-Z-gull said:
It might come as a shock to you but mods don't read every single thread on the board.

If someone is compelled enough to report a thread to a moderator, then action may or may not be taken. I removed the DtG thread as someone complained, and I decided the thread was adding no value to the board.

Well, i reported the homophobic one....

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Re: Re: Re: NSC Mods - What a f*cking Joke!

Temporary Slim Bars said:
Well, i reported the homophobic one....

I don't think the emails are working, so the usual "report to moderator" doesn't actually do much.

It's best to PM Bozza, or any other mod online at the time.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Re: Re: Re: Re: NSC Mods - What a f*cking Joke!

nail-Z-gull said:
...and if you could direct me to the homophobic thread...

Looks like it's gone....

Well done to whoever did that!

Not to grass, but Pork Sword's:
'Good riddance to the faggot bastard. Deaserved to die.'

May be worth a telling off?

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Cheeky Monkey said:

this is typical commi behaviour f*** off you reds!!!!!!!!!

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I think most mods on here are tossers. Sad, nerdy types who sit at home alone masturbating all night over pictures from the lingerie pages from the Freemans catalogue.

The same people who travel on the official supporters coaches, taking packed lunches with them and going home to bedsits .

Most of them smell of urine and do their shopping at poundshops.

They hover around the players entrances hoping against hope that a player will say hello to them when all the time the players are thinking............... ''Go away you smelly, moderating, bedsit dwelling, packed lunch eating tossers.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Chesney Christ said:
I think most mods on here are tossers. Sad, nerdy types who sit at home alone masturbating all night over pictures from the lingerie pages from the Freemans catalogue.

The same people who travel on the official supporters coaches, taking packed lunches with them and going home to bedsits .

Most of them smell of urine and do their shopping at poundshops.

They hover around the players entrances hoping against hope that a player will say hello to them when all the time the players are thinking............... ''Go away you smelly, moderating, bedsit dwelling, packed lunch eating tossers.
you are so right at last someone who can see through these wet lettuces you must be itk

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Chesney Christ said:
They are on a par with Muslims and Crystal Palace fans.

Even for a racist such as yourself, putting Muslims on the same level as Palace fans is very harsh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here