NSC members daily sightings update!

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
Dave the Gaffer said:
was that you who got off at Preston park, in the very sharp suit

:lolol: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Fraid not. Was on the way there. I heard you talking about cricket, big brother and your daughters. Thought hang on, this might be the legendary man himself, so looked round and there you were.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The Large One said:
Gotcha. It was the 'shit bird' thing that threw me. I don't think of him in those terms. I think of him in terms of a bit of an ubthinking oaf needing to be scythed him down with a Noël Coward-type put-down. Not that I always can oblige with that quip, of course.

He calls me a fat beardy - which is half true. But then, the 'stalking' bit is more along the lines of aligning himself to someone who is swiping at me. I think he waits for them in the bushes (figuratively speaking) before leaping out - stalker-like - to add his words of wisdom. Very disturbing.

Expect him on this thread soon, I'd say.

He is a nice guy. Last time he found me on a thread he was saying how he would give me the wanker sign if he ever saw me in real life because I'm such a faggot. Not that it makes it any better but I'm not even gay.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hatterlovesbrighton said:
Fraid not. Was on the way there. I heard you talking about cricket, big brother and your daughters. Thought hang on, this might be the legendary man himself, so looked round and there you were.

you should have said hello

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Les Biehn, The Large One and Algie in a menage a trois love fest, maybe Aids can do a dvd of it for general release.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I am planning to stalk a few NSC'ers in the pub tonight

*alright get pissed and watch the footy with them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here