Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Meet Up This Saturday

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Crabtree's Press Officer, Mr. Red Lion, released the following statement at 9am this morning:

"It is with great regret that I inform the media that CrabtreeBHA will be unable to attend the NSC/NSP Meet-Up on Saturday May 1st due to financial contraints. After careful consideration of which the possibility of the Play-offs proved a major factor, he decided to withdraw his appearance and save for the coming weeks of May. He wishes everyone to have a good time regardless and hopes that many funny stories appear afterwards for his reading enjoyment. He now seeks a quiet weekend with Kill Bill vol1 and his music collection, that is all, sorry no questions"

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Strikes press officer Mr One Armed Man releases statement

"Good news and bad news, first the bad news due to strike being a bit tight on money, he will not be able to turn up for Saturdays game against Notts County. He is trying to save up so he can go to the possible Play Off semi final if Brighton and Hove Albion make it, and the tennis at Eastbourne and Wimbledon

The good news he will be attending the End of season meet up. He will be present from 7:30pm til 10:45 so he can catch the train home. Can anyone give Strike directions to the pub from Brighton Station?"

Statement issued on Wednesday 28th April 2004

Last edited:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Bugger. Forgot about this. Been invited to my mates housewarming in Knebworth, my brothers for dinner and my mrs is down.
Going to take some blagging.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
strike95 said:

The good news he will be attending the End of season meet up. He will be present from 7:30pm til 10:45 so he can catch the train home. Can anyone give Strike directions to the pub from Brighton Station?"

Brighton Station to King & Queen
Follow your nose out of the station towards the seafront. About 250 yards down Queens Road is the junction for North Road. Turn left and go down North Road. At the very bottom, turn right and the King & Queen pub is 30 yards on your right. It's about a 10 minute walk from Brighton Station.

King & Queen to Brighton Station
As above, but backwards.

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Anyone want to put money on Richie Morris not coming?

I've got less money than all of you and I will be there.

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Crazy Cornish Gal said:
Yes start a campaign! Then he'll have no choice!

Oh guys you convinced me enough. I suppose as it's pay day tomorrow and I'm not working Sunday, I will come clubbing with you lot.

I'm not doing the 'FUCKY CHICKEN' though as Safeway put it. :jester:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
fatboy said:
I've got less money than all of you and I will be there.
Yeah, and I bet you will still have more drinks in your hand than most, you sponging stoodent layabout.

As Terry would say, I'm going to BATTER you the next time I see you Rumble.:lolol:

Last edited:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Looks like all the daddy dancers are missing for the geekiest fest of all time.:drink:

Attachments

• menu 011.jpg
    menu 011.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 69

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Scrub yourself of the list:lolol: you can't wait to get bored to death:drink: :clap2: :lolol:
Must admit i enjoyed the first 1,but the 2nd one was dire with no room to budge :drink:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
fatboy said:
Back To School @ Brighton Gloucester
"The ultimate skool disco for naughty boys and girls. 70s, 80s and 90s pop, rock and disco classics"
Times: 9.30pm - 2am
Admission: £1 b4 10.30 in school uniform / £6 in uniform or £7 after

Went there a couple of weeks ago, it's now £2 IN uniform but up until 11 I think. Either way, I'm not gonna go clubbing afterwards, I'm too poor!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here