Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC meat up - 26th March - are you GAME?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I may actually be at the Swindon game and around for this. Now, if that isn't a reason to scare people off going, I don't know what is...

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Might pop along to this shindig. Have gradually accumulated acquaintances from this melting pot of anti-social networking, but still don't know the majority!

Why not overdose with an almighty "hello, who are you?" session.

Think the wife will wince when I tell her I'm meeting a sizeable number of men (+ a few ladies) off the internet!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
yeah, why not!

I want to meet danny Boy

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Chaps, I don't want to hijack this at all but we are having a fundraiser at the Duke of Welly that night. There'll be a raffle, fun and games and all sorts of stuff going on - plenty of room, pool table, upstairs function room, garden and even working toilets as well. Everyone more than welcome...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Fundraiser for what ?

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
I would like to come - is there a chit for my Mum to sign
bhasign:
:albion1:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'll come along, I'm curious to put faces to names. I think I know a few of you from the terraces, but not really sure.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Wow, those first MEAT ups were hysterical. Wasnt there not one where certain NSC'rs got complimentary blow jobs?..............Ooops.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Reckon I'd probs be up for this. The last meetup like thingy I went to was the old friday night football at Worthing.

Would be good to see you again, it's been years since that NSC footy match in Preston Park!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I reckon I'll try and get a pass from Her Commandant and give it a go. Wrong side of payday to get lashed but, especially if we SPANK Swindon then should be a good night out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here