Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC meat up - 26th March - are you GAME?

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Sounds like an ace idea. Would be good to time it when Peever's over so we can all buy him the drinks we've promised him.

Let me know if there's anything i can do to help :bhasign:
Or you can just always have 1 before if you like and one once im there. Whatever works out for everyone.

Sounds like a good idea, game towards the end of the season (southampton?) would probably be best.
Either that or I see the last home match is on while im here v Huddersfield. I know the Southampton match would be huge but I wonder if its better to see the last home match at Withdean and then see the first match at Falmer in august. Thoughts?

Also see there is Colchester away during the time. Might have to take in an Albion away match as well. THe real purpose of the trip was all for taking in as much football as possible.

Last edited:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
That quadrophenia picture 'North Stand Chat - a way of life' ...the person on the far left, is ALWAYS out the dogs. Unless he's got a twin.

That quadrophenia picture 'North Stand Chat - a way of life' ...the person on the far left, is ALWAYS out the dogs. Unless he's got a twin.

wayoflife.jpg

My, how they've aged.

:)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
BAG looks like shes gonna KILL someone in that picture!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I'd be up for it. Met quite a few nice people from here over the years and it's always good to put a faces to names.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here