Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC legend employed as a Withdean Steward

I hope he chucks out some of the NSC worst whingers then!

Great to hear that some of NSC are active in the club affairs then - not unlike you Lord B.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOuEYSJCFqE&mode=related&search=

As another thought on this - I wonder how many posters (or readers) are Albion employees? I would imagine there must be interested parties from the staff (as well as Guy and Rachel, who risk their very peace of mind to read some of the 'stuff' on here).

If you were Dick Knight, would you be able to resist becoming an NSC reader? Or resist posting occasionally?
I bet Lord Bracknell knows more, that he's not letting on!

edit; where does Dick Knight sit for games? Could it be that he's the person in the GULLY outfit?? ???

Last edited:

Actually, the stewards have a good record at Withdean, and seem to keep people comfortable rather well.
I have often felt very sorry for the away fans, having to watch from that distance and angle to the pitch. How the stewards keep them comfortable and deal with their complaints, I can't imagine.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Can the infiltrator please speak to the other stewards about chucking out opposing fans for homophobic chanting? It happened again yesterday and does so week after week. This issue needs action, not words.

I remember the dark old days when racist chanting was rife. I never believed a ban would be upheld until several people were chucked out of the North Stand early in the season. That soon stopped it.

Can the infiltrator please speak to the other stewards about chucking out opposing fans for homophobic chanting? It happened again yesterday and does so week after week. This issue needs action, not words.

I remember the dark old days when racist chanting was rife. I never believed a ban would be upheld until several people were chucked out of the North Stand early in the season. That soon stopped it.

Could not give a BOLLOXS.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland

i suspect not many of our fans over the years have been kicked out,so it wont look bad for the club,re falmer etc,you watch now,people will get kicked out,infact,i saw someone yesterday being led out and filmed along the way

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here