Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC League: Fifa 11 Xbox 360

JGaleBHA

On the Gus bus
Apr 24, 2010
Horsham
Just played mattdamon666, was a very hard match, well played mate, played so much better than me. He was Brighton and I was Milan, and he was a lot better. I got a bit lucky winning 1-0. 86 Minutes, Murray hits the post twice then straight at the other end Pato scores the winner on 88 minutes!

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Just played mattdamon666, was a very hard match, well played mate, played so much better than me. He was Brighton and I was Milan, and he was a lot better. I got a bit lucky winning 1-0. 86 Minutes, Murray hits the post twice then straight at the other end Pato scores the winner on 88 minutes!

Was very good game how I missed twice with Murray I will never know.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Sorry to people who've been trying to play me - when it pops up that someone has requested a game, how do I accept?

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
My record so far is fairly shocking. Played 4, drawn 1, lost 3
Lost 3-0 to Liverpool Either this game or the one below I hit the woodwork twice which added to my frustrations.
Lost 3-0 to Bayern
Drew 1-1 with Barca Both had chances to win it, but I dominated the game second half and probs should have won.
Lost 3-0 to Man U, gave up half way through though and resorted to dirty tactics, getting 3 people sent off but saving 2 pens :p Well played Mr Shaun

Anyone up 4 a game, my gt is the same as on this.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Is this league still open for people to join? How does it work? Do you just play your games whenever you are able to?

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
My record so far is fairly shocking. Played 4, drawn 1, lost 3
Lost 3-0 to Liverpool Either this game or the one below I hit the woodwork twice which added to my frustrations.
Lost 3-0 to Bayern
Drew 1-1 with Barca Both had chances to win it, but I dominated the game second half and probs should have won.
Lost 3-0 to Man U, gave up half way through though and resorted to dirty tactics, getting 3 people sent off but saving 2 pens :p Well played Mr Shaun

Anyone up 4 a game, my gt is the same as on this.

haha that was a fun game :) human skittles!

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
haha that was a fun game :) human skittles!

Haha, human skittles has just officially paid off. I was 1-0 down to Lyon after again hitting the post:s although tbf he had hit the post as well. Then I thought f*** it and decided to play human skittles getting Ledley King sent off in the process :eek: As well as racking up numerous bookings around the park. However with the odds stacked firmly against me lennon found the space to cross for Crouch to score with a bullet header and the same happened about 5 mins later to take the score to 2-1. After this I stuck Crouch in defence to survive a last minute onslaught but emerged victorious.
As you can see i'm pretty pleased with my win as I'm normally pony at fifa hence my previous results :p :clap: :clap:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Great stuff - got absolutely POUNDED 4-0 by Spurs (or more accurately by Defoe who none of my defenders could keep up with), then scraped a 2-1 win against Inter. Great games to whoever those people were!

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Haha, human skittles has just officially paid off. I was 1-0 down to Lyon after again hitting the post:s although tbf he had hit the post as well. Then I thought f*** it and decided to play human skittles getting Ledley King sent off in the process :eek: As well as racking up numerous bookings around the park. However with the odds stacked firmly against me lennon found the space to cross for Crouch to score with a bullet header and the same happened about 5 mins later to take the score to 2-1. After this I stuck Crouch in defence to survive a last minute onslaught but emerged victorious.
As you can see i'm pretty pleased with my win as I'm normally pony at fifa hence my previous results :p :clap: :clap:

Never been more frustrated at a game of fifa in my life!

Chris45

Jul 29, 2010
I'm in as chris3381 with fulham, 1 loss 1 draw, not that keen on fifa 11 though so if anyone wants to add me for a game of fifa 10 feel free to add me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here