Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Issues??

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
That was..... interesting......

What did it actually say - I killed the page too fast to read it when it popped up.

Basically Assad has done nothing wrong and we are behind him. It's our country, leave us alone or else.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Maybe they meant to hack the National Security Council in the US? (Another NSC!)

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
The Syrian people don't want their country bombed. They are terrified of the Islamist extremists gaining any kind of advantage and massacring even more people. The reason for this hack campaign is clearly to raise awareness about these issues which the Western media largely ignores.

Perhaps you would be self serving too if you were in their shoes.

Did you actually read it? Don't disagree with what you say, but this wasn't done by the syrian people. Your use of the word "clearly" there is deeply disingenuous.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The Syrian people don't want their country bombed. They are terrified of the Islamist extremists gaining any kind of advantage and massacring even more people. The reason for this hack campaign is clearly to raise awareness about these issues which the Western media largely ignores.

Well they're obviously pretty thick then.

Raising awareness of their issues by hacking an unofficial messageboard for a second divsion football team....not exactly going to make the 6 o'clock news, is it?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
:

So they threaten some football fans. :facepalm:

And what's with the 'you lot'?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Well they're obviously pretty thick then.

Raising awareness of their issues by hacking an unofficial messageboard for a second divsion football team....not exactly going to make the 6 o'clock news, is it?

Maybe not the 6'oc news but something like this is bound to make the front page of the Argus!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Was it you fella ?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It will not be the only forum they have successfully hacked - they probably found it through google, as the Syrian civil war is discussed a lot here. This website gains thousands of unique views - If Bozza wasn't so on the ball, it would have been a very successful hack.

Successful at pissing off people trying to read NSC....again, hardly earth-shattering consequences even it had been 'successful'.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
It will not be the only forum they have successfully hacked - they probably found it through google, as the Syrian civil war is discussed a lot here. This website gains thousands of unique views - If Bozza wasn't so on the ball, it would have been a very successful hack.

Agree with that. I'm sure other football fora have had the same.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Maybe not the 6'oc news but something like this is bound to make the front page of the Argus!

Possibly, but I'm sure all four of the Argus's readership these days are pretty clued up anyway.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well this changes everything, I am now in favour of military action!! Killing thousands of your people is one thing Assad but starting on NSC? I reckon we should Jamie him!
So you think we should bomb him, and send him pizzas. I like it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You lot should consider what they are saying - it is not a malicious message, it's a very important one.
Arghh, I'm just so tired all of a sudden :yawn:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

It was nothing to do with Bozza being on the ball, he is at work making tennis balls , they quickly realised we are Brighton and our attendances are much bigger than thiers and shit themselves into a hasty retreating dehack .

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

That's total rubbish. The moderates in opposition are desperate for help from the west. ATM they're caught between Assad and the Arabian backed islamists.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Successful at pissing off people trying to read NSC....again, hardly earth-shattering consequences even it had been 'successful'.

Been pretty successful so far given we are up to four pages now on this thread. Luckily most people seem to see it for what it is.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
So you think we should bomb him, and send him pizzas. I like it.
Well I've got a pizza order going in soon for my tea. I hope that hacking hasn't left some sort of virus on my machine so that Assad gets my Pappa John's All The Meats and I get a Cruise missile hurtling in through me front door.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here