Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC is the new Facebook.... ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
possibly true but you are much too new to be allowed to make a statement like that.

Wait until you've been around a few years :)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
dont you mean "is Facebook the new NSC"? been around since 1997 dear.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We've been around a lot longer than Zuckerberg and his shoddy upstart.

(We might not be worth $50bn however, although I did receive an approach to buy the site last week)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A reasonable sized 5 figure sum was the initial offer. I imagine there was scope for negotiation.

It's all quite irrelevant - NSC is not a commercial enterprise that could be sold on at a whim to someone/an organization who would then seek to monetize the site for all they could, someone with no connection with the Albion or Albion fans.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
A reasonable sized 5 figure sum was the initial offer. I imagine there was scope for negotiation.

It's all quite irrelevant - NSC is not a commercial enterprise that could be sold on at a whim to someone/an organization who would then seek to monetize the site for all they could, someone with no connection with the Albion or Albion fans.

Would they have sold the forum off so we had no board of our own and have to go and share the Gillingham one?

That would be proper shit if someone allowed that to happen!

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
uh no! just the best fans ......

above southampton :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Out of interest, what's to stop us (you) taking the WONGA, then starting a new stite that we all migrate across to and carry on as before...

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
yeh def not, why would you throw all this history away and all the posts and everything for a few k

come on...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here