Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nsc Is Dead....long Live Nsc

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I wish i could have a little holiday up there for a couple of games of footie but i have a gay job that only gives me 22 days annual leave a year.

Plus i spent all my money on booze.

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I wish i could have a little holiday up there for a couple of games of footie but i have a gay job that only gives me 22 days annual leave a year.

Plus i spent all my money on booze.

I only have 20:(

But can do weekends if I want and get a day off instead (and not get paid for the weekend)!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I get 26, but they are all gone now till the new year, still thats only 3 months without a week day off :sick:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i get 28 but have only taken 9 so far !

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Aaah jonnyboy you PENARSE, nice trip?

Shut it you KNOBBER :jester:

Yeah, had a good time in Londinium town. The Cross is wicked. Although my bird and her stupid mates wanted to go and see David Blaine at 9 in the morning after getting out of a dirty gurn hole of a club. No way PEDRO. I went and got the train back on my own and fell asleep, woke up and the train had been to Brighton and was halfway back to London. You would think some tosser could have woken me up, what a bunch of f***ing CHISLAS.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
jonnyboylennon said:
Shut it you KNOBBER :jester:

Yeah, had a good time in Londinium town. The Cross is wicked. Although my bird and her stupid mates wanted to go and see David Blaine at 9 in the morning after getting out of a dirty gurn hole of a club. No way PEDRO. I went and got the train back on my own and fell asleep, woke up and the train had been to Brighton and was halfway back to London. You would think some tosser could have woken me up, what a bunch of f***ing CHISLAS.

What a f***ing CIRCUS ACT this country really is:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here