Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nsc I Spy ..........................orient...

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

....Beach Hut who gave me a very very stern look as I walked along the track to my seat (if you want a fight Beachy just say) Yorkie and Ned holding hands...........Mendoza with that big black rain hood again and absolutely no one else.

Last edited:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
....Beach Hut who gave me a very very stern look as I walked along the track to my seat (if you want a fight Beachy just say) Yorkie and Ned holding hands...........Mendoza with that big black rain hood again absolutely no one else.

HB&B I don't know you, and I don't really want to know you. But from what I heard on the radio tonight. I absolutely think you're a utter muppet, who should stay away from this board.

D

Deleted User X18H

HB&B I don't know you, and I don't really want to know you. But from what I heard on the radio tonight. I absolutely think you're a utter muppet, who should stay away from this board.
thanks............almost forgot Mr Blooby in a very smart if not 90's shirt and tie!!!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You post a right load of crap, I just ignored you as you are a total cock.

Try and grow up a bit and get in tune with what is going on in the world at present and then maybe various people will perhaps stop and chat to you.

D

Deleted User X18H

You post a right load of crap, I just ignored you as you are a total cock.

Try and grow up a bit and get in tune with what is going on in the world at present and then maybe various people will perhaps stop and chat to you.
mate apart from the sponsors dinner when I am forced to interact I have no desire to eyeball (old CB term) or chat to anyone on here, for gawd sake it's a FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
mate apart from the sponsors dinner when I am forced to interact I have no desire to eyeball (old CB term) or chat to anyone on here, for gawd sake it's a FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That really does sum it up, you call me mate then tell me you only want to be my mate when you are forced to be at the same function as me.

Do you have now social skills at all

D

Deleted User X18H

mate I mean 'mate' as in 'oi you' or excuse me a sort of salutation

I enjoyed meeting and having a drink with you and bulldog but I am not going to invite you around for tea.

As for social skills only when it suits me !!!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Wilko, me, tlo, edna, xiv, row z, ub, fatboy, buzzer, reigate, media whore, steward, collar feeler etc

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
....Beach Hut who gave me a very very stern look as I walked along the track to my seat (if you want a fight Beachy just say) Yorkie and Ned holding hands...........Mendoza with that big black rain hood again and absolutely no one else.

You're starting to get a bit SCAREY now Tim..........

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
he said he didnt hate Adams, but was a Northern monkey TWAT, clueless manager, with shit tactics that HAD to play Hawkins and Virgo, and is a experienced manager who should know better and has no slack to cut, and a wanker

You know what I AGREE with him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here